Search results

1. M

2UZ plastic intake successfully installed on GS400

I finally found a the time to work full-time on my car for the past 3 weeks Thanks to the well-known Lockdown ☺, and it started but not running fine. I suspect my fuel pump but at the same time I smell a lot of fuel because. 1. I didn't installed the O2 sensors 2. I used a 4 Bar fuel filter...
  2. M

1UZ Variable A/C Compressor Wiring

I am currently wiring a 3UZ in my 1998 Mitsubishi Pajero. What is the meaning of PWM? I am using the 3UZ Compressor but it's got a 3 wire plug. 1. 2 wires coming from the clutch one immediately grounded to the compressor body One wire goes to the 3 wire plug. I understand that I connect the...
  3. M

This is really nice to know. What does PCV stand for is it for environmental Stuff I want to delete all the environment stuff
  4. M

Hi Why did you used the 2UZ injectors. I am putting it on my 3UZ which has an electronic throttle. And I wanted to use the 3UZ injectors and Fuel pipes would that work
  5. M

High Spec 1uz fe in race MGB GT Project

Tom I like your plan I personally also prefer a NA high revving engine. I am working on something allong the same lines but with a better engine. I am developing a Lexus/Toyota 3UR engine it comes standard with a displacement of 5.7L V8 but I am making changes and having more like minded people...
  6. M

Cars For Sale Very Rare 2003 Landcruiser 2UZ 5 SPD Manual Transmission for sale

I have a Toyota 2UZ 5 SPD Manual Transmission for sale.
  7. M

IS-F 2UR-GSE crank / rods / block info

Hi Arnout am very curious on your experience with this gem of an engine.
  8. M

This is really interesting to know, what is your thought about using it on a 2003 3UZ which using an electronic throttTh body and gas pedal