Search results

1. R

Custom Exhaust suggestions for SCd 1UZ

Hello, i’m looking to change up my stockish exhaust to a custom one. I have S&S headers and Megan Racing test pipes with a Borla rear section exhaust. All other piping, including the Y pipe is the stock 1.97”. A shop was suggesting a 2.25” full stainless from the cats (test pipes) back, keep my...
  2. R

Piggyback ECU AEM FIC

Hi Cribbj. I love the AEM FIC8. It works! However, I had a different stance in the beginning but it wasn't the FIC's fault, it was the custom wiring harness I purchased that was jacked up. Cam and Crank wires were flipped. Other signal wires that were supposed to be intercepted were tapped and...
  3. R

Seller Feedback Warning: Do not buy parts from EBay seller Cool-Angel (Tom), from Hong Kong

Hello, I have a 2001 Lexus RX300 that started to get a check engine rich code. Through research I found the sensor that needed replacement. I usually work on my cars myself and for the most part it works out. I wanted to go with a new OEM Denso Air fuel sensor and found one for a great price...
  4. R

Backfire only from a dig. Help!

Hello. I need some advice. First, my engine setup so you all know what I have. SRT stage 3 SC W/intercooler, S&S headers, Walbro 255lph, NGK brk7e coppers (.030), old RC 440cc injectors, Synapse BOV (vta), AEM FIC8. The car runs decent. Pulls nicely, no CELs, passes inspection. Fuel trims...
  5. R

Anyone have an AEM FIC-8 Map? GS400

I appreciate the help. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  6. R

I need help! Please! GS400 with AEM FIC-8

So, my SC is installed with all components. The tuner called me and said he is having problems with my FIC; the car is idling really erratic with multiple cylinder misfires. The harness is from Boomslang so I don't think it can be a wiring issue. I bought the universal FIC-8 used so I told...
  7. R

Hello, new here to Lextreme. A few FI questions.

Hello, as the title states I am new to the Lextreme forums and have a few questions before I dive into my FI install. Also, I have been a member of the Club Lexus forums for over 7 years. My car: 2000 Lexus GS400. 134k mi I acquired a kit from a CL member that dates back to 2003! However...