Search results

1. A

Parts 1998 LS 400 Breaking UK, all parts

Hi, I'm breaking a 1998 LS400. 138,000 miles, light front damage, runs and drives great. Can arrange delivery throughout UK and Europe if you really want. P.M with parts requests Thanks Andy
  2. A

Rear end gears

Hi, Does any one of you clever people know where I can get a Toyota 8" gear set with either a 3.58 (02?) ratio or 3.42 (01). I want to use a Hilux axle on the rear but need to match it to the front. Cheers Andy
  3. A

Gearbox controllers

Hi, Has anyone got any expereince of using a gearbox controller on an LS400 trans? If so the good the bad and the ugly expereinces would be welcome. Cheers A.:eek:
  4. A

Cable on ls400 4 speed

Hi, I have fitted a 4 speed trans to my VVti motor so I can use the Surf 4x4 System easily. The 5 speed i removed was completly electronic, however the 4 speed has something like a throttle cable hanging out of the side. What does this do and what should I connect it to? Thanks for...
  5. A

Parts Wanted sump

Hi, I'm looking for a sump set up mid or rear for a VVTi engine if anyone has one, happy to import. Consequently will have a full front sump set up going spare. Cheers Andrew
  6. A

VVTi throttle body

HNY all, I am using a VVti engine in my off roader, it has a DBW throttle. Has anyone converted one of these to traditional operation? i.e Press peddle goes like stink? I'm going to use a Spitronics ecu on it. Cheers Andrew
  7. A

Panic

HI, Just took the rear of my 1999 LS400 gearox to fit my Surf transfer box and yeiks, it must be a 5 speed. Does anyone know if there is a 5pspeed surf or hilux transfer case to use? Thanks ANdrew
  8. A

Hi, I've just bought my LS400 to put the engine and box in my comp safari racer. I'll be using the Surf transfer box as well. Are there some good threads/articles on what I need to recover from the Lex-o-barge to make it all run? Thanks A