Search results

1. H

Wanted Wtb in australia sc400 loom and ecu

As above. Im potentially looking for a loom and ecu to suit a 91 uzz31 sc400/soarer. Bought the entire car real cheap but ecu has been cut out. Will consider aftermarket ecus. Prefer melbourne or south east so i can pick up. Cheers
  2. H

1UZ into 60 series landcruiser

thought i would put up my current project 60 series landcruiser with rust removed. I am starting to think that rust was standard from factory in these things. while the cab is off i am fitting the 1UZ to the standard 5 speed box used a castlemaine kit that i have had for some time now...
  3. H

Wanted a/c compressor 1uz

need an a/c compressor for uzs131 crown prefer in vic happy to pay postage for other areas with bolts if poss cheers dave
  4. H

Trade wanted ac compressor crown

wrong section sorry
  5. H

Parts 1uz suit 60 series landcruiser or similar

got a uzs131 crown motor 89k on it setup for 5sp manual cruiser in vic australia. want 2500 for it but taking offers pm or ring/txt 0419 355620 wired redy to run no ac or pwr steer got everything else.
  6. H

Parts EOI 1uz for 40/60/75 cruiser(Vic)

Got a 1uz(uzs131 crown) set up for landcruiser want about 3k includes gearbox and all wired to start will need engine mounts no ac or pwr steer(lost in move) got mounts for hilux 84 mod with y series motor. located gippsland vic aust
  7. H

2uz super charger kits

i have found an ad in an australian mag for supercharger kits for our v8 landcruiser would this fit to a 1uz? www.bulletcars.com :shrug based in queens land i think. just a thought?
  8. H

no power???????????????

for some reason the ecu wont trigger the fuel pump outputs and there doesnt seem to be any power to other parts afm, ignitors, coils and poss more that i havent found yet but its all hooked up as it should be according to kdogs diagrams and zuffens write up. any ideas guys im stumped i know it...
  9. H

more stoopid noob ???

any one know which colour wire is what on a crown alt as they are not marked on the alt. any help would be much appreciated.
  10. H

belt probs

the tensioner pulley seems to go the wrong way? im running a crown engine no ac no pwr steer. it doesnt have any movement in the direction it needs to tension the belt. make any sense? any sugestions? doesnt seem to run in any other way
  11. H

anyone heard from bubs?

does anyone know member bubs outside of forum?? im trying to contact him?
  12. H

wheres the engine number?

wheres the engine number on a 131 crown. maybe im just blind but i cant find it.??? also how to tell what year????
  13. H

alternator????

can any one give me pointers on wiring the alt into my existing loom? internal reg (1UZ) external reg (hilux)?
  14. H

engineers?

anyone know any freindly enginers in melbourne?
  15. H

toyota parts

anyone in oz got a part number for the timing belt idlers/bearings for 1uz. toyota wont help me without number off compliance plate?????? stupid or what if i get the number i may be able to trick them.
  16. H

wiring help

Does anyone have pics of what the check conectors on kdogs wiring diagrams look like or could tell me where to look? also where is the fuel pump speed control relay and what does it look like? Any help would be much appreciated. Im tryin to make sure i have every thing i need before i send the...
  17. H

exhaust temp sensors

any one know if i actually need to install them if so where to get cheap?
  18. H

relays

main efi relay and fuel pump relay what relays would suit? standard off the shelf relays or do i need something special?
  19. H

more questions ptII

now i have the half cut the triky part begins. can i just "not use/connect" the traction control unit??? any one got a chassis wiring diagram? do i need any of it? if so what? if not using auto can i disregard any refs in the wiring diagrams to it? where is: main efi relay, fuel pump relay and...
  20. H

exhaust headers???

do the standard manifolds differ between crown and ls400/celcior models im putting this into an early hilux 4x4 and need the front sump of the celcior but the wiring seems to be easier in the crown. any sugestions guys