Search results

1. MrLexo

Vendor LuxuryMods v2o party in Long Beach!!! 11/12/05

LuxuryMods.com is going to be hosting a party at v2o in Long Beach (www.v2olongbeach.com) on Saturday 11-12-05 from 10:00pm - 1:30am. We will be showcasing 8-10 cars to be in FRONT of the club. We are working very closely with the owner of the club as well as www.dmkworld.com (promoter) so make...
  2. MrLexo

3,000 Members Strong......

We've reached another milestone! Congrats all Lextremers!
  3. MrLexo

Jealous, Desperate & Insecure

Those are some really harsh and inaccurate words spoken by Todd. I've known David for some time now and he's been a great friend to me since the very beginning. He has been a mentor to me since i've been in this business. He has by far the MOST knowledge of the 1uz engine than anyone i've...
  4. MrLexo

sc400 97+ front bumper HELP!!

http://www.luxurymods.com/ProductDetail.php?CatID=14&ProductID=108&fid=1004
  5. MrLexo

Mercedes Style Blinkers

What year SC do you have? Are you referring to the tail lights or the bulbs?
  6. MrLexo

Mercedes Style Blinkers

What you guys think about these? :feedback:
  7. MrLexo

Vendor !~!~! End Of Summer Blow Out Special !~!~!

We at LuxuryMods.com have lost our marbles!!! We are now offering our first end of summer special / introductory price 2 for all LEXTREME members. These prices are only for a limited time and while supplies last so hurry up and get on our website and let the buying war begin. NOTE : NOT...
  8. MrLexo

Vendor !~!~! LuxuryMods EXCLUSIVE Items For Sale PART 1 !~!~!

The emblems on special are copied emblems. We also carry OEM ones, but they are not on special. Our strut bars are adjustable. They come with bolted end braces so you can adjust them to fit perfectly onto your vehicle.
  9. MrLexo

Last few days for the special! Make sure you get in on the great prices!!! We'll have a new sale coming up on the 1st of September so stay tuned!!!!!
  10. MrLexo

Sema 2005

I'll be there! Probably without my car though.
  11. MrLexo

LAX Meet

David, count me in! I'll try to bring a couple more cars to show up that day also.
  12. MrLexo

Be sure to get in on this special. It ends at the end of this month 8/30/05
  13. MrLexo

Vendor Admiration Eyelids/Eyebrows

We have them on special right now: http://luxurymods.com/ProductList.php?CatID=12&fid=1025
  14. MrLexo

Some new pictures taken:
  15. MrLexo

You guys have asked for it and we have listened! Please see below for our SPECIAL Pictures to follow shortly! www.luxurymods.com to order, or please email us at [email protected] 2nd price is the SPECIAL price (what YOU pay) First price is the retail Lexus IS300 IS300 JDM STYLE...
  16. MrLexo

Luxurymods Grand Opening Meet

David, thanks for helping set up the meet! Great turn out and it went really well! Click here for pictures
  17. MrLexo

Vendor LS400 Upper Front Strut Tower Bar

If you guys are interested in getting a bar. Email [email protected] and let them know you're a member of the Lextreme forums and we'll give you a 20% discount!!! International shipping is also available for $30 to anywhere in the world.
  18. MrLexo

I think they're more VIP style than rice
  19. MrLexo

Vendor LS400 Upper Front Strut Tower Bar

90-94 LS400 Upper Front Strut Tower Bar back in stock!!! We fixed the problem with the upper front strut bar hitting the hood and now the bar is a PERFECT FIT!!! http://www.luxurymods.com/ProductDetail.php?ProductID=379&CatID=5&fid=1019
  20. MrLexo

We just installed these admiration styled eyelids/eyebrows on our 90 LS400. They were just test fitted so it's unpainted and not actually stuck on. Opinions, comments? IMO it makes the LS look mean, aggressive. :thumbup: I like it!