Search results

1. J

Bellhousing to Engine block CAD file

1uzfe block cam file does anyone have the 1uzfe block to bell housing pattern cam file they would like to share? or possibly a link to where it is posted..
  2. J

LS400 91' S1 Speed sensor interchangeability??

have you gotten this sorted?
  3. J

Standalone ECU best stand alone for 1uzfe with headers and OBX ITBs

dewme do you have a current tune somewhere? are you wired into the stock ecu plug with ms3x? i have all the parts but have not installed the ms3x in my ms yet
  4. J

Volvo Amazon + Lexus SC400 = ???

whats the story on that intake manifold says TRD looks to be a carbie setup with injector bosses welded on.. a little :confused:
  5. J

please help with my 1uzfe parts list.

your parts list can change depending on your ability to fabricate. 1st: avoid using the auto trans from the 3vze. it uses a hydraulically powered transfer case, essentially being a transmission behind another transmission. this equates to taking the 250 horses the uz puts out and turning it...
  6. J

Another 3uz Hilux

still trying to figure out how you guys are getting so much better economy than me. Best i could get is 15 litres/100km that was full tank 95% highway i shouldnt be getting beat out by a full size ford 4x4 for mileage
  7. J

Cable on ls400 4 speed

I have a 341 it has a cable and 4 solenoids, Does the cable only control kick down?
  8. J

knock sensor going bad no codes

Will a Bad knock sensor retard timing but not throw a code. Engine/ecu from a 90 ls400.
  9. J

Cheap headers vs sc400

A little off topic but how is your motor located around the steering stabilizer? I cut mine off along with the loop it mounted to, I have a front sump.
  10. J

looking for MS2 map for standard 1uz

what plug wires are you using? are you on msextra forums?
  11. J

temporary bodge on knock crt?

any info on why you couldnt directly connect to the other knock wire, without the cap. i did this and the code never came back but seems a bit low on power and has bad fuel economy (11mpg~19l/100 in a 4runner/surf)
  12. J

what do you mean edis 1 packs? and ill assume you mean 36-1 crank trigger
  13. J

there is a few maps out there that are for ms3x. you can take those and transfer over the values by comparing or screenshot trouble is the fueling and ignition will both be off. i was in the process of doing the same but decided to wait till i could upgrade to ms3x problem is its a $460...
  14. J

Another 3uz Hilux

mike add a turbo or something to your 3rz my 1uz 4runner/surf is getting around 19l/100k with the auto behind it even after full tune up: caps, rotors, plugs, wires, multiple fuel treatments, good compression and trans working optimally im getting around 260-280km between fill ups.. its...
  15. J

1UZ Conversion wiring issue

"the igniter sends an ignition confirmation signal (IGF) to the ECU. The ECU stops fuel injection as a fail safe function when the IGF signal is not input to the ECU." check continuity between igf on that igniter and the ecu pin. you may have a break or loose terminal pin this is if you...
  16. J

1UZ Conversion wiring issue

check voltage at igniters, ls400DOTru for more year specific 1uz wiring information
  17. J

Cheap headers vs sc400

they probably flow better do to having larger diameter runners, but they aren't even length. they also need modified to fit in the truck still dont they?
  18. J

a341 lock up solenoid

Factory ecm still. No kick down switch hooked up. Sometimes I'll get long periods between shifts in normal mode Power mode is pretty good. Also when cold it hangs in gear till I goose the throttle than it switches It really feels like I have to give it more throttle than you would...
  19. J

a341 lock up solenoid

im still having trouble figuring if i am at the best of my mileage maxing at about 12.2 mpg or 19.28 l/100k mixed. i dont want to spend the money on new caps, rotor, and wires if its not going to make a difference. and you cant exactly sell used tune up parts the motor is rock solid and has...
  20. J

a341 lock up solenoid

as in toyota parts, or tcm to match trans