Search results

1. M

Do I need an AFPR?

Hi everyone, I have an enquiry that I hope you can help me with. Basically, do I need an AFPR or will the stock one be more than sufficient? I have an early 1UZ-FE and I am in the middle of fitting a Ford M112, along with 300cc injectors (up from 250cc), a water/methanol system and a Walbro...
  2. M

IAT Sensor

Hello everyone, I've been looking some IAT sensors as I'm looking to fit one as part of my supercharger conversion. I'm thinking about getting one of the two below: AEM 30-2014 - 30-2014 - AEM Sensors/Connectors Track Formula - NPT2 1/8" NPT Air Temperature Sensor / Sender - Track Formula I...
  3. M

1UZ VVTi or 3UZ into a '94 Supra

Hi everyone, I've got some questions that I hope that you can help me with. I may be able to get hold of either a 1UZ VVTi or a 3UZ in the not too distant future and I'm considering putting one of them in my '94 Supra. I know that the 1UZ VVTi has been done before, but not much has been...
  4. M

Rough Idle - '93 1UZ

Hi all, Over the weekend I removed the inlet manifold and replaced the gaskets for the lower manifold where it meets the cylinder heads. I didn't remove the injectors or fuel rails as I left them attached to the lower manifold and removed them all as one unit. Since reassembling it all and...
  5. M

Standard ECU with Aftermarket Injectors

Hi everyone, I'm going to be fitting my supercharger in the not too distant future and I was considering upgrading my injectors whilst I had them off the engine. I'm not going to be upgrading my ECU just yet - it's in the to-do list - but my question is: Will the stock ECU able to run 550 cc...
  6. M

Looking for some advice - Jaguar M112 to '93 1UZ-FE

Hi everyone! I was toying with the idea of supercharging my UZA80 when I managed to get hold of a Jaguar (Eaton) M112 for not very much money at all. So, I now have one sitting in my shed and since then I've been looking into into ways to mount it to my 1UZ. I've seen a few different ways...
  7. M

UZA80 starting in R

Hi everyone I am a decent way through my MKIV Supra V8 conversion and I have got the engine starting and idling nicely. However, I am only able to start the engine when the selector is in R and my reverse light does not work with the selector in R. Here's a link to my first start video...
  8. M

'93 UZZ31 not starting

Good afternoon everyone My UZZ31 Soarer is no longer starting. I last had it up and running fine in August last year and when I next went out to do some work on it, it refused to start. I made a (rather poor) video of the noise it made when I tried to start it and here's the link...
  9. M

Newbie from Cambridgeshire in the UK

Hi everyone I've just signed up after browsing some of the sections on this site and figured I'd say "Hi" :). I have a '93 UZZ31 Soarer that is in a pretty sorry state so I hope you guys don't mind if I throw a fair few questions your way whilst I try and get to the bottom of the issues...