Search results

1. B

7MGE injectors in your trucks

Hey there, Just looking for some info on guys who are running the 7MGE lime green 315cc injectors in their stock 1UZ with no aftermarket ECUs or anything. I did read the the thread about how they are a direct swap and thinking of doing this. To those who have done it, how does it...
  2. B

Parts 1UZ-FE front and rear sump [QLD]

Hi there, I've got a stock rear sump for sale that I no longer need as I had to make a custom sump. Front sump: *SOLD* Rear sump is missing pickup as I needed that, but you can use the one you have but will need to modify it a little. Asking $280 Pickup Brisbane. Willing to ship at buyers...
  3. B

Exhaust manifold stud

Hey, Does anyone know what size the exhaust manifold studs are that are used on the 1UZ-FE? Engine is off a 1992 SC400. I need to re-tap the holes as previous owner has cross threaded them.. Any help would be great!
  4. B

Trade Trade: QLD. Rear sump for front sump

Hey, Looking at either swapping or buying a front sump to suit 1992 SC400. Let me know if anyone has something! Cheers
  5. B

Wanted WTB: [QLD] 1UZ Front Sump

Hi, Needing a front sump to suit 1992 SC400 1UZ-FE asap. I've currently got a rear sump in mine so if anyone wants to swap, I'm okay with that too. Located in Brisbane, QLD. Cheers.
  6. B

1UZ Hilux Air-Con setup

Hey, So it's starting to get hot up here in QLD and I need to sort out my AC system. My Hilux is a 1995 4x4 RN105R which had AC originally but some of the piping was removed when I had the conversion done. 1UZ is from a UZZ31 Would I be able to use the condenser/receiver dryer from a...
  7. B

Wanted [QLD] WTB: 1UZ engine plastics

Hey all, Just seeing if anyone has any plastics off their 1UZ laying around. I require a majority of them so let me know what you have. I'm located in Brisbane, QLD and can pickup! Cheers
  8. B

1UZ idle!

Been having some issues for a while now with my 1UZ (UZZ31) hilux. It has stopped idling properly and is a pain to start. The first start of the day, it will barely idle and usually stalls. Some days it will start and idle fine at 1200RPM and next day, nothing. I can't drive it, as everytime I...
  9. B

1UZ idle/fuel pressure regulator

Delete Please delete. Posted in wrong section. Thanks
  10. B

1UZ manual hilux gear ratio??

Hey, To the other members who've done a manual 1UZFE swap into their hiluxs, what diff ratio did you guys go for? I've got a 1995 RN105R 4x4 SC utility and I've chosen to go with the R150F gearbox. I'm running 33" tyres and at 100kmph, I'm sitting at 3000RPM.. 90% of my driving is on road and...
  11. B

Hilux Surf R150F transfercase wiring

Hi, Have recently finish the 1UZ conversion into my RN105R hilux but am having trouble wiring the 4x4 up. The gearbox I am using is the R150F. When we initially purchased the gearbox, it didn't come with the transfercase loom but I've been able to source the loom but one end of the loom...
  12. B

1UZ converters Brisbane

Hey, I've been planning on doing a 1UZ-FE swap into my 1996 4x4 hilux RN105R. I am planning to use the vvti motor with a R150F. Who in the Brisbane region or surrounding areas would be interested in doing the conversion for me? I am able to supply all parts or if it's easier for you to...