Search results

1. B

7MGE injectors in your trucks

\ Thanks for that man, but I honestly have no idea how to interpret that haha :p
  2. B

Thanks for that fellas! I'll look into it. Samsdad: I've done more research and some say that it will over fuel too much and "drown" the motor if I don't have a proper tune/aftermarket ECU?
  3. B

Hey there, Just looking for some info on guys who are running the 7MGE lime green 315cc injectors in their stock 1UZ with no aftermarket ECUs or anything. I did read the the thread about how they are a direct swap and thinking of doing this. To those who have done it, how does it...
  4. B

Wanted rear sump setup

I've got a rear sump minus pickup for sale. In Brisbane too.
  5. B

Parts 1UZ-FE front and rear sump [QLD]

Hi there, I've got a stock rear sump for sale that I no longer need as I had to make a custom sump. Front sump: *SOLD* Rear sump is missing pickup as I needed that, but you can use the one you have but will need to modify it a little. Asking $280 Pickup Brisbane. Willing to ship at buyers...
  6. B

Exhaust manifold stud

Hey, Does anyone know what size the exhaust manifold studs are that are used on the 1UZ-FE? Engine is off a 1992 SC400. I need to re-tap the holes as previous owner has cross threaded them.. Any help would be great!
  7. B

Trade Trade: QLD. Rear sump for front sump

Hey bud, I've already managed to get my hands on a front sump! Goodluck on your search mate!
  8. B

Trade Trade: QLD. Rear sump for front sump

Hey, Looking at either swapping or buying a front sump to suit 1992 SC400. Let me know if anyone has something! Cheers
  9. B

Wanted WTB: [QLD] 1UZ Front Sump

Hi, Needing a front sump to suit 1992 SC400 1UZ-FE asap. I've currently got a rear sump in mine so if anyone wants to swap, I'm okay with that too. Located in Brisbane, QLD. Cheers.
  10. B

1UZ Hilux Air-Con setup

Fair enough so I will need to purchase a receiver dryer that was originally fitted to my hilux? I've got a big alloy radiator which does an awesome job but unfortunately uses the condensers space.. Does it matter how big the condenser is? I should be able to squeeze one down a little lower to...
  11. B

1UZ Hilux Air-Con setup

Cheers for the info guys. Bushwhacker, I don't think I have any chance to fit mine in the original location as my thermo fans are on the front side of the car and I don't have enough space to have them on engine side.. Does the radiator still get plenty of air with the condenser infront of...
  12. B

1UZ Hilux Air-Con setup

Hey, So it's starting to get hot up here in QLD and I need to sort out my AC system. My Hilux is a 1995 4x4 RN105R which had AC originally but some of the piping was removed when I had the conversion done. 1UZ is from a UZZ31 Would I be able to use the condenser/receiver dryer from a...
  13. B

Wanted [QLD] WTB: 1UZ engine plastics

Sweet. What are you chasing for them? Would you post to QLD 4055?
  14. B

Wanted [QLD] WTB: 1UZ engine plastics

Hey all, Just seeing if anyone has any plastics off their 1UZ laying around. I require a majority of them so let me know what you have. I'm located in Brisbane, QLD and can pickup! Cheers
  15. B

96 1uz cold idle pulsing and nearly stalling (vids attached)

How did you fix your cold idle issue? Still having trouble with my idling woes..
  16. B

1UZ idle!

Thanks for the link Zuffen. Hiluxfan: How do I hook a gauge up? Is there a port or valve on the rail that I can attach a fuel pressure gauge onto?
  17. B

1UZ idle!

Been having some issues for a while now with my 1UZ (UZZ31) hilux. It has stopped idling properly and is a pain to start. The first start of the day, it will barely idle and usually stalls. Some days it will start and idle fine at 1200RPM and next day, nothing. I can't drive it, as everytime I...
  18. B

1UZ idle/fuel pressure regulator

I've pulled the return hose and there's good fuel flow through there. Is there a port on the rail where I can attach the FP gauge to? The ute drove perfectly for about 3 months with no issues at all. Had a problem with fuel supply and ever since that, its been playing up. Not too sure how to...
  19. B

1UZ idle/fuel pressure regulator

Delete Please delete. Posted in wrong section. Thanks
  20. B

fuel tank vent line

Ah okay, I see now. Looking at how mine is connected, I've plumbed the tank breather hose to the hard steel line that goes to engine bay which used to go to the charcoal canister. Do you think I should do it like you've pictured? I'm trying to rule out my idle issue and thought my tank may be...