Search results

1. D

Ls400 engine and box swap

Hey people, I've been away a while. I've pulled the engine and auto box from a 1992/3 ls400 and put it into something that was auto already.. it has a running issue which sounds like the caps in the ecu have failed.. My question is.. if i wanted to use an after market ecu to control the engine...
  2. D

Manifold swap

Hi guys. Got a mazda bongo with a 1991 1uzfe, I'm struggling with the intake clearance under the drivers seat. Which engine has the forward mounted t/b and will it bolt on to my motor? I think an ls430 has the intake I'm after. Cheers. Dan
  3. D

V8 Side Pipes.

Hi All, Im very nearly done with my V8 conversion in my Mazda Bongo/ Ford Freda. I've got some 60" side pipes to run up each sill and it must be de-cat'd as the cats dont leave enough room for my gear selector cable. Question is, do I need an X pipe or will the Lexus V8 run ok without it. Im...
  4. D

LS400 wiring head ache.

Hi guys n gals. I'm sure this has been asked and answered a thousands times before, but I cant find the answers I need anywhere. I've got an LS400 1uzfe 1992/3 with a 89661 - 50160 ecu. No immobiliser. 34 pin, 22 pin, 16 pin and 28 pin plugs. Its the 34 pin I need a diagram for. I've seen a...