Search results

1. S

1UZ Toyota Regius

i need clarification which one is is connected to what? which one is Solenoid 1, Solenoid 2 etc SLN + (Auto) Electric Solenoid #4 SLU + (Auto) Electric Solenoid #3 SLN - (Auto) Electric Solenoid #4 SLU - (Auto) Electric Solenoid #3 NCO(+) Over drive direct clutch speed sensor (AUTO) NCO(-) Over...
  2. S

Wanted WTB: LS400 Wiring and Transmission Harness

Hi, doing a conversion. got a free 1UZ in an okay state, missing alternator, starter motor, engine oil dipstick and tube, transmission oil dipstick, all rubber hoses and most importantly its missing all the wiring.
  3. S

1UZ Toyota Regius

need help wiring the gearbox..... anyone got a wiring diagram for the gearbox?
  4. S

1UZ Toyota Regius

bought what we call here a nose cut...dont what they called over there...but it comes complete with headlights, bumper, radiator and anything 30-50cm of the bumper will get pictures when i go to the workshop
  5. S

1UZ Toyota Regius

been doing a little reading....you think the 1uz will fit in the regius engine bay? wanna go measure it when i get a chance. decided to do this myself so will be hear loads to ask...as soon as the engine comes in i shall notify and see where to start off
  6. S

1UZ Toyota Regius

thanks for feedback chances are that the engine wont have ECU with. after market ECU will be used. a dickator from SFA with a TCU from same same company. as the regius will be RWD no need for transfer case?
  7. S

1UZ Toyota Regius

hi Guys, me is from Lusaka Zambia and i'm strongly thinking about doing a 1UZ swap into a 2000 Toyota Regius minivan. engines this side of ocean are quite cheap and im keen to have a v8 in a mini van. i believe this hasnt been done yet though mr2turbo has a granvia with a 1UZ-TE. wanted...
  8. S

Project Thread My little weekend project Hiace/granvia lxh12

Hi, wanna do similar conversion in the exact same car....well not really mine is a toyora regius but its the same every thing only body panels are missing....got some questions... got a 1KZ-TE motor with A340 auto box...which would be better? and what diff are you running? what mods did you do...