Search results

1. L

Best M90 Version for 1UZ??

Thanks a lot of the input. I'm currently considering an M122.
  2. L

Best M90 Version for 1UZ??

M90s come on several different vehicles and there are many different generation M90s as well. Is there a particular one I should be looking for that would be best? Can the M112/MP112 be run at low boost as well without having to make modifications to the ECU? I was looking to keep the stock ECU...
  3. L

Wanted Wanted: 1UZ Supercharger Intake Manifold (Located in US)

I'm looking for a 1UZ supercharger manifold. I don't have a supercharger yet, figured I would get the manifold first since that seems to be most expensive part and then figure the rest of the configuration. PM. please.
  4. L

Intake manifold options?

it sounds a little rich for my blood. haha. I'd be interested to know a little more about the setup though.
  5. L

Intake manifold options?

Thanks. Any opinions on their W2A cooler?
  6. L

Intake manifold options?

Is the bullet manifold the best option out there?
  7. L

Intake manifold options?

Does anyone know if the bullet manifold replaces both the upper AND lower intake manifold on the 1UZ or is it just the upper manifold?
  8. L

Intake manifold options?

I keep reading about LPK and how he modifies the existing manifold for a super charger. I've looked up "LPK" on the site, but don't come up with a user. How can I get a hold of this person for more information? I know bullet makes their manifolds...
  9. L

1uz Fuel Economy

84 4runner LS400 ECU/Engine (91) using supreme fuel in the US and it is getting about 15L/100KMs. This is with a guage that is accurately adjusted for fuel consumption AND speed. I am able to see instantaneous mileage/consumption as well. The engine reports "running" as normal when put in to...
  10. L

Soarer dyno figures

I would imagine they would consider an "OBD2 Scan" as one that the vehicle was originally equipped with rather than a custom install. Looking at it from their point of view, they may think that if you have the knowledge to implement such a system then you may have an equivalent knowledge of how...
  11. L

LS400 91' S1 Speed sensor interchangeability??

I have a project that I've been working on and it is using the LS400 harness, ECU, cluster etc... I sold the tranny and forgot to take the speed sensor (S1, three pin sensor, 20ppr) from the tranny. I have a broken LS400 speed sensor here and i know I can get it to fit and stay in the...
  12. L

1UZ speedo setup with RF1A t-case. Help.

I have somewhat answered the question. The speed sensor adapter that was listed above by samsdad is a 4 pulse sensor. The one that the lexus cluster uses is a 20 pulse. The cluster then processes that 20 pulse sensor down to 4 pulse, which is in turn fed to the ECU. The question goes back to...
  13. L

1UZ speedo setup with RF1A t-case. Help.

What is the pinout of this speedo adapter? I have mine hooked up and it does not work :( I don't get a single register on the speedometer. I have the middle ground and I have had both the outsides 12v+ and Signal at one point because of wiring info I have found online. I am using the stock UZ...
  14. L

Get complete custom manifold or have OEM machined? Supercharger

I should probably call up bullet, unless you have a better suggestion. I do have tires and gears :)
  15. L

Thanks. So the Stock LS400 ECU, injectors, plugs, igniters etc... should be good with a non intercooled setup running the bullet setup w/M90 with 5-6psi.
  16. L

It is in an 87 4runner. I am using the LS400 version of the 1UZ.
  17. L

I'm still curious to the answer on this comment: Will this work with about 5-6 psi on stock LS400 components/system or will I need to upgrade electronics/injectors/etc...? (referring to bullet setup).
  18. L

Thanks for the input guys! Looks like when the time comes then I will likely just bite the bullet and get bullet's manifold and setup. Will this work with about 5-6 psi on stock LS400 components/system or will I need to upgrade electronics/injectors/etc...?
  19. L

How about for the remainder of the SC setup? Just go with the bullet or piece it together? What's so special about what they are offering other than the manifold?