Search results

1. JamesN

Cars For Sale FS: 2002 GS300 BLK/BLK Only 51K Miles Very Clean

Selling My 2002 Lexus GS300. Blk on Blk color combo. Car is bone stock. Clean Title and Clean Carfax (I can provide one). Only have 51,XXX miles. Still in counting slowing since my wife drive it to work 3 days a week. Have new tires and brakes. Just did oil an change. All you need is turn key...
  2. JamesN

Photoshoot of my LS

Yes I do. :D
  3. JamesN

Photoshoot of my LS

Thank you. The car was not finish in time for this year TORC. I'll be there next year though. I won 2nd place in Best OF Shows at Weksfest LA. :D
  4. JamesN

Photoshoot of my LS

No.. These are Red and Clear JDM tail lights you can find on Ebay in the states.
  5. JamesN

Photoshoot of my LS

Just want to share some photoshoot pics of my LS400 with everyone. Hope you guys like it. :D
  6. JamesN

My New Daily

Looks super clean. You need to lower it. It's 4x4 status right now.
  7. JamesN

My New Daily

I demand pics asap. LOL Congrats david.
  8. JamesN

Supercharge 1UZ into UCF10 project.

Finally! She's done. Here are some pics at Wekfest event.
  9. JamesN

No. It's Gucci. :p My interior guy is different from David. Thanks for the compliment. I try to do some VIP look but with boost under the hood. :D
  10. JamesN

Quick update. Just got my interior done today. Got me a little excited. :p
  11. JamesN

^^ I will come pick you up and we go to cafe lu. lol
  12. JamesN

I'll try to upload pics again. Steve, I the custom color. Blk 202 with a hint of red pearl flakes. :D
  13. JamesN

Some update. She's almost there. Sorry for the iphone pics.
  14. JamesN

Haha. Thanks Bro. You can drive it all you want when it's all done.
  15. JamesN

Well Phase 2 has begun. Doing some body work on the car. Fender pulled and a new coat of paint. Hopefully it will come out good.
  16. JamesN

Hahah. Thanks guys. Couldn't get it done without you guys.
  17. JamesN

Sorry for not answering your question. I don't login that often:p. Just PM me if you want any info it will bring it to my attention sooner. Thanks
  18. JamesN

Well the long journey of my build is Done. I enjoyed every bit of doing my rebuild. It took forever since I'm busy most of the time. Just want to thank you to Lextreme and Stevechumo who assist me with this project. She's up and running. Been driving it around and it is a blast. Put a smile on...