Search results

1. S

Parts WTB - UZ bellhousings

Need to buy a few v8 auto bellhousings. THanks
  2. S

Parts FS - Custom 1UZ M112 intercooled complete package

$1500 $1000 - limited time Complete kit with modified water pipe and intake pipe with Q45 TB
  3. S

Parts 5.7 3ur engine - or parts - torn down

I got a complete 5.7 3ur engine...well almost complete. I broke one of the rods just to see how easy it would break, and I ported and polished one cyl just to see what kind of improvement I could get. Amazingly it didn't help all that much. Would just need to do a valve lap or maybe a quick...
  4. S

Parts headers(na and turbo) - R154 bellhousing - superchargers 2UZ/3UR engines

Equal length headers(well, close to equal length) $800 heavy wall stainless turbo manifold $600 MKII Supra 1UZ engine mounts $250 1UZ - R154 bellhousing $400 M90 supercharger setup with water/air intercooler(ghetto) $150 M112 lighting supercharger $250 2UZ vvti engine(one broken head) $400...
  5. S

Parts Front facing turbo manifold

These are some heavy duty stainless steel manifolds. 2 1/2" v-ban. 1 5/8" ID. $600
  6. S

Parts 1UZ equal length headers for SC400

Made these for my SC, but I decided to can the project so these are up for sale. They are 1 5/8" ID mild steel. Still need to be finished up, but that won't take long. Can use 3 bolt or 2 bolt flanges. $800
  7. S

4Runner with 1UZ and M112 supercharger

Will post more detail, pics, and vids later.
  8. S

Should I supercharge my 1uz 4runner if I am going to sell?

So I am in the completion stages of my 1UZ'd 1987 4runner, as in I drove it a few miles yesterday. I already have a supercharger setup from my SC400 that I can bolt up, would just require swapping a few of the parts over, adding an injector resistor and 440cc injectors. Unfortunatly, I am...
  9. S

Anybody done an IFS toyota UZ swap?

I am about ready to throw in one of my 1UZ's into an 89 4runner, but it is really tight with the IFS. Before I start chopping for the SAS, has anyone been able to fit a UZ motor in with the IFS still attached?
  10. S

Possible REALLY CHEAP equal length header for 1uz IN a lexus

So I am concerned about sound an performance on my build and spent hours listening to youtube clips on exhausts. There is quite a bit that goes into making exhaust sound a certain way, right down to how thick and what composits are used. One thing I really wanted was a header, but more to be...
  11. S

Project Thread Supercharged 5 speed SC400 - 2nd go with bigger goals

So my original project was an intercooled M90. I made a custom intake with custom runners and a top outlet M90 out of an intercooled ford thunderbird. I made a custom water/air box which mounted to the top of the intercooler, then down into the intake manifold. Lets just say I was very...
  12. S

snout mounted idler pulley

Since my charger sits up so high I worry about belt slippage, especially because I want to run the smallest pulley possible, and later possibly run a twin screw up to 25psi. I have seen a few setups with a snout mounted idler pulley to really keep the belt wrapped tight around the...
  13. S

intercooler core for intake manifold

I am looking for a place to get a core for a custom water/air intercooler but I have no idea where to get one. Only think I have found are complete kits including manifold. I just need the core.
  14. S

Wanted Wtb your auto bellhousings

I need a few bellhousings. Preferablly the solid flanges, but any will do. Price I will pay is $30+shipping
  15. S

initial intake flow numbers for 3UR-FE

Slapped the head on the bench this morning and got a nice surprise. I knew they would flow well, but they did a little better than my estimate. I guess at .5" of lift, the heads would flow just under 300, I was going to say 298. I was a little on the low side. Here they are: .100"...
  16. S

Got a 5.7 3UR - what should I do with it?

So I picked up a 3UR with rod-knock and I am trying to figure out what to do to the motor itself. I would like to be able to run 20psi, but my guess is the motor won't be able to handle that. Should I see what the factory block can take, or should I upgrade some of the internals?
  17. S

Inductive tach adapter for 2002-newer V8's

So it seems that some of the newer motors ditched a tach signal. So now what? Anyone ever tried one of these? http://www.msdignition.com/2006/06-22.htm
  18. S

Tach signal from vvti 2uz

I am wondering about the tach signal from this motor. I have it in my 91 landcruiser and I get nothing. The signal could be the same as any other vvti 1uz or 3uz. What have you guys to get this working?
  19. S

2UZ into 1991 Landcruiser

Picked up a 91 FJ80 last night with a broken motor. Turns out the crankshaft broke between #1 and #2. I decided to drop in the 2UZFE VVTi v8 motor and keeping the stock auto. Lets just say, the 3F motor is one of the harder engines to pull. I would hate to put this heavy hunk of iron back...
  20. S

Wanted WTB 1uz lower intake

will offer $60 shipped.