Search results

1. U

Supercharger bracket?

Hopefully it's ok to post this here.... I've tried emailing lextreme, but no response. Is his store/website still up to date? Are parts still available? I'm wanting to purchase a few things, "fish" bracket and more, but don't know if they are still available. Anybody have any info? Thanks. I...
  2. U

Started to mock up the exhaust today. (pics)

Here's a couple pics of how the tips will look. No cats 2 1/2 from manifold back x-pype magnaflow round mufflers PYPES "Pype Bomb" tips with resonators
  3. U

North Florida area?

Anybody in the area? Would love to see some 1uz's in the area. We have a big late night street seen here, and it's always the normal honda guys. Where are the lexus people yet? Mike
  4. U

63 impala (1uz or 2jz?)

I'll be buying my dads 63 impala in a few months. No motor or trans at the moment. I'm really thinking of putting either a 1uz possibly with a single turbo, or a 2jz in it. I would think it would be less fab work for the 2jz, but a car like that might miss the v8 sound. It is a big car, and...
  5. U

97 cobra wheels on my LS (pics)

I just picked these up. They were cheap, and look way better than my stock wheels. From what I understand I may have issues fitting bigger brakes in the front. But they are good for now. What do you guys think? Mike
  6. U

New guy here in Florida

Hey guys. I've been lurking on here for some time now, but finally decided to become an active member. I picked up a 93 LS400 a few months back. So far I am loving the car and saving up to buy some goodies from lextreme. Can you say supercharger bracket? lol, can't wait for that. My last car was...