Search results

1. U

Supercharger bracket?

Hopefully it's ok to post this here.... I've tried emailing lextreme, but no response. Is his store/website still up to date? Are parts still available? I'm wanting to purchase a few things, "fish" bracket and more, but don't know if they are still available. Anybody have any info? Thanks. I...
  2. U

Started to mock up the exhaust today. (pics)

Here's a couple pics of how the tips will look. No cats 2 1/2 from manifold back x-pype magnaflow round mufflers PYPES "Pype Bomb" tips with resonators
  3. U

North Florida area?

Anybody in the area? Would love to see some 1uz's in the area. We have a big late night street seen here, and it's always the normal honda guys. Where are the lexus people yet? Mike
  4. U

63 impala (1uz or 2jz?)

Your right G80 was is the code for the posi, got mixed up. For my LS, I don't think there is any kinda of direct swap for a LSD? I'm really thinking about going to grab an extra rearend at the junk yard and welding the diff solid. Maybe giving that a shot, and seeing how bad the drive would...
  5. U

63 impala (1uz or 2jz?)

My dad also has a 95 roadmaster sedan. His has a factory posi in it. GU8 I believe the code is. It was a weird option, because it doesn't have a tow package or anything. Speaking of posi trac..... I can't stand the fact that my LS doesn't have an LSD. One tire fire is no fun.
  6. U

63 impala (1uz or 2jz?)

It's funny you mention the fleetwood. I'm a fellow B and D body owner. Or was anyway. I've had a number of caprices and a couple roadmaster sedans. My 95 roadmaster had a semi built motor, built tranny, and 373gears. It was an amazing car, because nobody ever new what was in it. I never had it...
  7. U

63 impala (1uz or 2jz?)

Yeah, you are very right about GM. They cycle threw things way too fast. I'll look into the inline six, it does sound interesting. Might also be a cheaper route to go as far as sourcing parts.
  8. U

63 impala (1uz or 2jz?)

Thanks for the info. The 2jz sounds nice, but I am starting to lean towards the 1uz. I would get the motor mounted and running first. Work out all of the bugs, and then start looking into boost. I guess i could always just throw a vortec on it and call it a day.
  9. U

63 impala (1uz or 2jz?)

It's a four door, so i'm not going to go to crazy with it. I might end up bagging it, with some nice wheels. Just trying to be different really. I love the wow factor. You pop the hood at a show and people just say to them selfs "WTF?" I'd like it to have a decent amount of power, but I dont...
  10. U

63 impala (1uz or 2jz?)

I'll be buying my dads 63 impala in a few months. No motor or trans at the moment. I'm really thinking of putting either a 1uz possibly with a single turbo, or a 2jz in it. I would think it would be less fab work for the 2jz, but a car like that might miss the v8 sound. It is a big car, and...
  11. U

97 cobra wheels on my LS (pics)

I'd love to pick up a set. A little at a time though. Next thing will most likely be paint and a egr delete kit. I'm thinking of going matte black, but still toying with the idea.
  12. U

97 cobra wheels on my LS (pics)

I just picked these up. They were cheap, and look way better than my stock wheels. From what I understand I may have issues fitting bigger brakes in the front. But they are good for now. What do you guys think? Mike
  13. U

New guy here in Florida

Thanks, i will keep that in mind. So far the fans have done a great job, but it's just n/a at the moment. Hopefully around tax time next year I'll start picking up parts to supercharge it. I'm picking up a set up 96 cobra wheels saturday. Hopefully the offest will look alright on the car.
  14. U

New guy here in Florida

Here's a pic of the rear calipers.
  15. U

New guy here in Florida

Hey guys. I've been lurking on here for some time now, but finally decided to become an active member. I picked up a 93 LS400 a few months back. So far I am loving the car and saving up to buy some goodies from lextreme. Can you say supercharger bracket? lol, can't wait for that. My last car was...