Search results

1. L

Ufze - fi

Garritano is a ripp off Well Eaton came home last week i was excstatic. De Ebay seller advertised it was used and came of a running engine. He didn't dismantel the charger ... http://imageshack.us/a/img339/8105/p1260339y.jpg so he could't see the internal housing He could'nt...
  2. L

Ufze - fi

That Eaton was a piece of ***** i claimed my maoney back via PayPal. Thick deep grooves in the outhousing en the rotoers were not smooth any more. It was a rip off .... :mad:
  3. L

Any supercharger manifold cnc files out there?

@ Redrocco can you show us your project with fotos and more details ? So i a dummy can try to copy it ? Thanks Lexter
  4. L

Ufze - fi

Serious you were the guy trying to get MY Eaton M90 for 180$ ??? I am not sorry i won the bid lol ...... Eaton is for sale ...... for the right price ... :eek:
  5. L

Ufze - fi

i hope so i am freaking out right now .....
  6. L

Ufze - fi

i bought 2 second hand cilinder heads UFZE so i can start doing a headswap instead of an engine swap. I choose for a headswap because i need te be certain al the oil channels are as good as new, due to the black sludge war i must rule things out. The heads are coming in from the UK Soarer...
  7. L

Ufze - fi

hell yeahhh UZFE-FI = Forced Injection !! Now i need a petrol squirter .... Brackets ... Wastegate ... Gauge ... and a lot more what have i done !! what have i started ? will it ever be boosting ?
  8. L

Ufze - fi

Another 14 minuten holy crap Eaton my prodical son come to Daddy !! 1989-1992 Thunderbird sc Eaton M90 supercharger. This unit was pulled off a 1990 Thunderbird SC with 107k. It was working when pulled off vehicle. The unit comes with Plenum attachment and front pulley. The rotors look...
  9. L

Ufze - fi

UK ls400 ? Just checking the ferry rates .... It would be fun cruising the UK seeking the goldmine The soarer Sancturary. I haven't been in the UK since my childhood. :) BBQ !!! Beer .....
  10. L

Ufze - fi

The Soarer Sanctuary is like heaven , if i took my surfboard i could peddle over the channel to get there. But hell no i have to take the tunnel or boat to get into England. But it would be fun visiting them for a weekend and cruise the landscape. There are almost no Soarers in the...
  11. L

Ufze - fi

My fellow Lexus glifders, I am confused wich parts are the same and are we talking solo the engine parts ? SC400 Soarer Cressida For example i followed the Lextreme tip and typed in the oil pump number but every website is confused when i hit that number. My toyota dealer freaked out...
  12. L

Ufze - fi

@ V12 , Link me please because i am beeing ripped of, auf meinem beste Deutsch ? Ich werde tief gefiekt durch die Auslandische partdealers !!
  13. L

What do I need to read data from 1UZ-FE?

u need OBDI not OBDII
  14. L

Ufze - fi

Hi there, I am new here altough i have been reading on this forum for quite some time now. In the future i want to get a blowen V8 and that is the reason i am getting in here. I need friends overseas that have acces to the parts because here in the Netherlands things are bad if you are in...
  15. L

1UZ into my Off-Road Long Travel Tacoma

@ Smitherz ... This is one full grade topic on the most beloved engine ever builded. You make the most horny picas with your poadercoatfetish. I can only say it is a man's dream what you did, many owners will follow your path. Like me ... i do not own a 4x4 but i own a LS400 build gen 1...