Search results

1. M

Parts 1992 low km 1uzfe engine & auto with all accessories

Thanks mate , if you wanna bid it's on eBay already , I have to do it quick before I change my mind lol , I'd be willing to wait for payment for a week or 2 if you won ...
  2. M

Parts 1992 low km 1uzfe engine & auto with all accessories

Hey guys, It is with great regret that I need to sell my 1uz, Wife expecting ;-) ......... It's from a 1992 celsior I have original rego and vin from car Original 92,000km I have complete engine with engine loom attached , auto trans still attached, all accessories / bolt...
  3. M

Which ECU

Thanks gloverman, I'll have a look tomorrow night , I'll get back to you , Thanks Zuffen, yeah I don't wanna go that way , lol , injection is my friend ;)
  4. M

Which ECU

THANK YOU !!!!!! :):):) , Now to find one lol ...................:rolleyes: Cheers Mike
  5. M

Which ECU

Hey guys , I purchased a 1UZ with loom / trans / and ment to be ecu, I later found it is the abs ecu, so my issue is I don't have an ecu, there's heaps on eBay etc , but everyone tells me a different part number to get so now I'm confused lol, my engine details are From a 1990 celsior , has...
  6. M

26/16/22 1u ECU pinouts

I too have unfortunately fallen for the abs control as being the engine ecu, I bought a engine / trans/ loom to do whole conversion , now I'm stuck without an ecu ;( . Any help appreciated , Cheers mike
  7. M

1UZFE/2UZFE into a 2nd Gen 4Runner (U.S.)

Any updates ;)
  8. M

92 celsior 1uzfe in 1986 4runner . Need ecu

Thanks guys , i got info from toyodiy and it wasnt very clear , i have just got the vin off the car but not much use so far , would the soarer have the exact same sensors ?? So I can plug and go ??? Is the soarer unit better in performance and are these green injectors you speak of lol , I just...
  9. M

92 celsior 1uzfe in 1986 4runner . Need ecu

Hey all , I've been planning on building my 1986 4runner into a trophy truck / prerunner , was building a 350 Chev and came across this 1uzfe on eBay , I bought it complete with engine loom to connector plugs , igniters , and cluster , I thought I had the engine ecu but unfortunately it was the...
  10. M

Matts Surf

Awesome job, your giving ideas now , might clean mine up before the install ;)