2. M

TCI 6 speed auto

http://www.tciauto.com/tc/transmission-packages.html
  3. M

TCI 6 speed auto

Ill post a Link.
  4. M

TCI 6 speed auto

Disregarding the price has anyone attempted to mounta 4L80E 6 speed auto from TCI onto one of our engines? The idea of paddle shifters and 6 gears in a sc sounds like a blast.
  5. M

Drive by wire

Keep It Simple Stupid... Haha I still get kick out of that.
  6. M

1uz vvti questions?

Ok so most of you have read my idea on the Toyota 5.0 and after talking to a couple engine builders and taking in some advice from the forum it came clear that I would be way in over my head so I've decide to build a 1uz instead. My questions are I've read on here and veight.com that on the...
  7. M

Cars For Sale Rolling SC Chassis Avialable

Would you be willing to ship it cross country?
  8. M

Toyota 5.0

I completely understand what you're saying and think it would be a better idea to start somewhere smaller then my original plan. I should at least learn the basics of engine building before I attempt a stroker. But the idea of a 5.0 toyota still there end will be my ultimate goal... Thank...
  9. M

Toyota 5.0

I'm currently in new jersey . You have a point with the 3ur but that think is f'n huge. No I an not a machinist I'm a soldier. But thanks for the encouragement I look forward to see what you guys think after its all done. In all honesty I'm just looking to make 500hp out of an all motor...
  10. M

Toyota 5.0

I have nothing to do and for the experience.
  11. M

Toyota 5.0

That is very true but I'm not looking to make big power.
  12. M

Toyota 5.0

Lol that's if I can find one for a decent price. But I did find a website that makes mounts, and adapters to fit a 1uz to a 240sx with a z33 trans.
  13. M

Toyota 5.0

Thanks guys and I am well aware that for the cost of this project I could buy a couple crate engines and maybe have money left over but I need a something to turn wrenches on and the fact that it'll be satisfyingly unique adds to it. So far I've done 1/3 of the research an still have much to...
  14. M

Toyota 5.0

Anyone? No one?
  15. M

Toyota 5.0

Well if been sneeking around this forum for the past 6months and have decided what I'm going to do. Note this project is just for shits and giggles also it would be kinda cool just to have one IMO. I have done a couple cars with just bolt on and such but have never popped open an engine so bare...