Search results

1. Q

Ksracing Bell housing, which year R150?

Definitely will be some interest to you. http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyota-truck-4runner/840330-r150f-r151f-conversion.html
  2. Q

I have a standard box R151F in my surf 1kz-te engine KZN130 (Turbo Box and gear driven transfer) input shaft length is 160mm, They have a different gear-set but pretty much the same box and from what I have read it will bolt up with your transfer case, can't find anything about R150F bolting up...
  3. Q

There is also a R151F gearbox, not sure what it means but I thought It would help, To confuse you of course.
  4. Q

Sensor on Bottom of Intake Manifold

also if you have removed traction control, the trac plug will fit. :cool:
  5. Q

can i remove the following when doing my wiring

If you just cut out trac control you will end up with code 47 I have a fix for it, just search fault code 47 on here
  6. Q

lexus LS400 wiring FSM

me too please [email protected]
  7. Q

trying to find wiring diagram/pinout for 95 celsior

Hi Mate I've just done one, try here very good write up http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29128. Ps despite what you get told you wont need anything fancy for the fuel pump. just when you are checking the wire voltage for the fuel pump make sure you are cranking the engine or...
  8. Q

1uz VVTi on Factory ECU without gearbox

The transfer to 1uz engine and trans is the cheapest and easier option. fitting the transfer to the auto isn't really that hard at all. there are some pretty good write ups on it.
  9. Q

Fault Code 56

Ok found the answer. thanks for the everyone.
  10. Q

Fault Code 56

Can anyone tell me the pin that the hydro fan oil sensor is on?
  11. Q

Fault code 47

If you have deleted the tracton control and subthottle sensor you will get a code 47, What you need to do to clear the code is to earth IDL2 and bridge VC to VTA2. This should fix the code. cheers
  12. Q

Fault Code 56

Hi has anyone worked out the fix for this code? I have just fixed the fault code 47. but this one I don't have many pins left that it could be (if it is the hydro fan level sensor) .cheers
  13. Q

Which wiring diagram do I need?

No, I didn't. I found a wiring daigram that matched almost every pin but two. :D
  14. Q

Sorted, you helpful lot. thank you
  15. Q

Can someone help me sus which wiring diagram I need. ECU #89661 - 50241 I think It's a 96. But don't know much elso. Alse I don't have the 28p plug for the ECU is that a problem? Cheers Dave
  16. Q

Hilux Surf LN130 1UZ-FE

Anthug Have you finished yet, Can you update this thread please