Search results

1. A

Parts wanted, 2UZ-FE sump

Jeez every one needs sumps lol! I'm after a full sump setup for a 2uz for my solid front axle, info on any 4x4 breakers in the UK that might have petrol landcruisers would be handy too, location Scotland, happy to pay extra for overseas Thanks.
  2. A

looking for MS2 map for standard 1uz

Hi, just finished wiring in an MS2 into a landcruiser for a bit of fun in the mud I'm running edis 1 packs and 32-1 crank trigger on the standard tube headders. And im trying to get it to run enough with out a wide band lambda for "testing" as funds have some what dried up for one right now...
  3. A

Standalone ECU plug leads

howdo folks, just looking for advice on plug leads to go from the 1uz to the edis coil packs. wondering if anyone has found standard leads that fit or if they need to be custom ones. i normally wouldn't ask such a simple question because it must have been done so much before. but i've...
  4. A

Wanted engine mounts (uk)

hi, looking for a pair of the rubber engine mounts ls400 type but i think the sc400/soarer have the same ones too. cheers
  5. A

Wanted 1uz rear sump

hey, looking for all the associated stuff to get a rear sump on my v8. preferably in the uk but not opposed to a bit of shipping if the price is reasonable. cheers, Ali.
  6. A

Parts (uk) LS400 part out

i have all parts of an LS400 available apart from engine and ancileries its a 1993 i think with 147k miles things like ECU and all other controll boxes ignition components steering suspension auto box (intermittant fault) diff interior dash ..................
  7. A

Trade swap my front sump for your rear ? (uk)

i have a ls400 1uzfe with a front sump and need a rear sump preferably in the uk thanks
  8. A

Standalone ECU megasquirt basics

hey, daft question time :o i'm fitting a 1uz to a LJ70 land cruiser and want to use megasquirt, i figure that i want the basic system as its just for an off roader so ms1 with edis wasted spark , and i think i need a trigger wheel which i can make from a universal one, crank sensor, coolant...