Search results

1. Z

1UZ-FE LPG (carb manifold/EDIS/ditch ECU)

I have been fighting wiring issues or other things for nearly 2 years with my 1uz swap. Have narrowed current issue down to possibly leaky caps or other ECU issues, AFM, TPS ? Maybe more idk fuel regulators? I give up Plus for what I do ( offroading) the simplicity of a Impco 425...
  2. Z

Cheap headers vs sc400

Are these http://m.ebay.com/itm/281195258690?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1 Any better than my stock sc400 headers
  3. Z

been loving my 1uz swap!

1uz,r150f,dual ultimates, fj80 axles, front uses a rear 9.5 diff first trip after the first trip ( the big truck and bigger buggy are my girlfriends rigs) 2 days after that video https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=653582864676556&set=vb.100000745463723&type=2&theater...
  4. Z

Hot ignitors

Finally getting my. Project done and noticed after running for a min ignitors are too hot to touch Do they need to be mounted to a heatsink?
  5. Z

wont run with mass air hooked up (arm)

finally getting my swap pretty much wrapped up .. it has never ran with the mass air but i thought maybe that was because I did not have any o2 sensors So today I bought o2 sensors plugged them in and mass air and it wont start unless I give it throttle and wont idle unhook mass air and...
  6. Z

Running in limp mode?

I've got mine running finally but I'm out of money $$ O2 sensors are 180 each + tax from local dealer. Right now I have no o2s and no mass air hooked up and it seems like it runs awesome! I have no cats or mufflers at this point. Besides damaging cats what else is damaged from...
  7. Z

No spark or fuel = bad ecu?

Stil nothing :( Here is what I've done. Tested resistance in both cam sensors , and crank senors, all 3 are in spec Tested volts at those all were right under 5 when key is on Tested ignitors and coils both good Jumped signal wire from ecu to ignitor and got spark coming out of coil Ran...
  8. Z

How to bypass igniters to test for spark

Most probably know this but I thought it was cool. First part was boring http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=VG3EZJlyjl8&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVG3EZJlyjl8 Worked for me. So that means my issue is ecu, crank sensor , or cam sensor, my guess is just wiring issues and the guy that did my...
  9. Z

95 ls400 1uz still won't start

Cranks and cranks nothing happens Getting fuel.. But I don't think the injectors are doing anything The ignighters ground to chassis just through the bracket they are hooked to right? Just bolt bracket to bare metal and should be good? Does a ground need to be ran from the back of...
  10. Z

Rear mount radiator

My radiator has to be mounted in the back Thinking about this me but wondering if its too small http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Series-Super-Cool-Chevy-Gm-Aluminum-Radiator-19-26-2-2-Chevy-Sbc-Bbc-/310605318501?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4851850965&vxp=mtr I have...
  11. Z

Anyone got p/s specs

Does anyone know the psi and flow rate for a ls400 steering pump? Or any 1uz steering pump( not sure if they are different)
  12. Z

help ! vacuum lines ect..

its been months and i've made 0 progress would really like to get things rolling before there is too much snow.. the stuff with red lines through it i have taken care of . but the stuff with red numbers i dont know where it goes.. if it gets plugged ect.. so any help would be awesome...
  13. Z

hoses,lines ,fuel ,vacuum,coolant???s

its been months and i've made 0 progress would really like to get things rolling before there is too much snow.. the stuff with red lines through it i have taken care of . but the stuff with red numbers i dont know where it goes.. if it gets plugged ect.. so any help would be awesome...
  14. Z

cost to get a mega squirt set up on 1uz

i still have a not got my motor running.. my plan is to put it in and wire it up for real( i just tried to start it up sitting in the garage wired up to a battery.. that is probably no good) so im hoping i just had something screwed up and once its wired for real it will run and be great...
  15. Z

no spark 95 sc400

could my igniters not being hooked together right be causing no spark? i only have 1 screw in each .. then grounded to battery just to make sure its getting a ground when i was looking at one at the wrecking yard there was what i think was a resistor mounted near the igniters . do i need...
  16. Z

1uz turbo/super charger on a budget

i know cheap and turbo and 1uz shouldn't be in the same topic or even on the same website . but i was wondering if there is anyone on here running low budget turbo's.. parts from wrecking yards, ebay, make your own, keeping stock ecu,no intercooler ? and had good results..not...
  17. Z

no oil level sensor?

if i run with out one of these will it effect performance at all? make motor run in limp mode? also what about running with out a mass air flow meter? read that it increases power?
  18. Z

wrong mass air/ help with vacuum and coolant lines

finally getting ready to do something and running into several problems has egr delete but i dont know what vacuum can be plugged , what can be looped to where, and what needs to go some were specific so basically i need to know if i can ditch the mass air.. and what vaccum/fluid lines are...
  19. Z

what clutch for 1uz to r150 f

trying to find atleast a 1600 lb would rather a 2100. marlin crawler now only offers a 1200 lb and i dont think thats enough where should i look ? what other clutches can be used besides the toyota v6 3.0 from older pickups and runners?
  20. Z

my 1uz into a zuk harness

nick from 12voltsolutions did a great job http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?74307-12-Volt-Solutions