Search results

1. 8

Wanted WTB 1UZFE fishbracket

Does anyone have the lextreme fishbracket? Or does anyone know where I can purchase one?
  2. 8

Parts Eaton M112 complete W/ parts necessary for adapting

PM me. I may be interested.
  3. 8

Project Thread Project SC400TT

More pics of the ClearCorners tails!
  4. 8

Parts 1UZFE Twin Turbo Kit with VNT25 Garrett Turbos

What else is needed to have the kit up and running?
  5. 8

How to make exhaust louder without loosing low end torque

I assume that you've found some top end power at the expense of low rpm power. It's likely that your exhaust pipe diameter is too large. Here's a useful discussion I once read: Backpressure: The myth and why it's wrong. I. Introduction One of the most misunderstood concepts in...
  6. 8

Boosted 1uz ??

The TVS2300 is the same as the HTV2300, isn't it? Just slightly different housing? What's the advantage of the TVS over the HTV?
  7. 8

Project Thread Clean400's Centrifugal Supercharged Nitrous 1UZ

Link for the master overhaul kit? It's the first time I've heard of it.
  8. 8

Project Thread Clean400's Centrifugal Supercharged Nitrous 1UZ

I just bought this project from Clean400. :) I'll probably go meth injection, mainly because I hate unnecessary plumbing and fabrication. Should be fun!
  9. 8

Parts Injectors. 2 sets of 8

Ah, I'm looking for the Green 7Ms. Good luck with the sale.
  10. 8

Parts Injectors. 2 sets of 8

What's left?
  11. 8

Boosted 1uz ??

Interesting placement of the nozzles... I'll probably start with the HTV2300 on my UZZ32, but when I get bored of it, the twin screw would be the logical next step. I have driven a UZZ32 with a KB 2.8 on it though - it was...entertaining. In the meantime, I've just bought a Vortech V3 to...
  12. 8

Boosted 1uz ??

Ah, I should read more closely. Any pictures of the twin charged set-up? You must be a plumber by trade... Interesting, which water/meth kit were you using for the M122? I'm pretty settled on going the HTV2300 Bullet kit. It's just so neat and tidy, plug and play - although I'd like to chuck a...
  13. 8

best Piston rod combination

Link to that price for the CP pistons?
  14. 8

Boosted 1uz ??

378rwkw with an M90? And 300kw with an M122? They ping their heads off after 8-10 psi... VVTi UZ looks interesting!