Search results

1. S

noob question

Thanks man. I cant wait to start this project.
  2. S

noob question

Ah ha, well that makes a lot more sense lol. Thank you.
  3. S

noob question

I don't quite get the "from 4cyl to 6cyl" part. The car is originaly a 6cyl car.
  4. S

noob question

Me and my friend are doing the same swap, he was wondering if the guage cluster from the ls400 or sc400 would work.
  5. S

noob question

Ok so what I need is to build a booster for the tach, and buy that unit for the tach to work. Now as foir the water temp, what wires is it that need to be hooked up. Can you direct me to a wireing scematic for that. And if I get a non turbo guage cluster the tach will work fine? Or will I still...
  6. S

noob question

any body here in central florida care to give me a hand in a few months? lol
  7. S

noob question

fun is what i am hoping for lol. and maybe an aftermarket guage set or just the temp guage
  8. S

noob question

I am getting a 1988 supra body soon so I can start a 1uz swap. I understand everything about the swap pretty fine, exept one thing. Will the factory tach, fuel,oil,amp,and temp guages still work. What do I need to do to get them to work if not. Thanks in advanced lol and please don't flame me...
  9. S

New guy here

Yeah. I know 1 guy who has done one but that's it lol.
  10. S

New guy here

I have owned 2 supras, both 1987s one turbo, and one non turbo. both 5 speeds. I have been out of the supras for a year or so now. But i am returning, however i am going to build a 1988 1UZFE swapped supra. I will post as i get further along on the project. but first i have to get the car.