Search results

1. M

SC/LS auto trans into MA70?

Quick question: Can i simply swap the rear trans mounts from the Lexus Auto and supra auto and use the supra rear cross member with a custom driveshaft? I have W58 but since money is tight these days, I'm looking into getting a Lexus auto for cheap and run my 92 SC400 1UZ with an auto...
  2. M

Flowmaster VS Magnaflow exhaust for 1UZ's

I'm still trying to figure out what kind of dual exhaust i want for my soon to be 1UZ MKIII Supra project which i will start within the next couple of months. I plan to use my stock cats with the SC400 exhaust modified to fit the supra. Lately I have been on Youtube watching random exhaust...
  3. M

Can I Swap an SC400 longblock for an LS400 longblock?

I was originally gonna rebuild my 92 SC400 1UZ to swap into my 87 supra and after thinking long and hard, but I have decided not to open up my 1UZ and swap it in as is. I really just want to get this project started. As far as parts, all i really need now is a manual conversion kit to match my...
  4. M

I'm finally getting my 1UZ from a 1992 Lexus SC400!

A good friend of mine crashed his SC400 and I'm now in the process of pulling out the motor, Engine Harness, and ECU. Hydraulic fan, EVERYTHING. I'm aiming for it to be California Smog legal so i will be taking all the smog/emission related equipment. I will be posting Pictures and Videos of...
  5. M

1UZ into MA70 Supra with W58 Manual Conversion

Hello everyone, I have a 1987 MKIII Supra with a 7M-GE automatic (daily driver). The car was a gift so i can't complain about it being automatic for now. The engine has about 170K miles on the original head gasket, a world record if I do say so myself. The head has a small leak and coolant...