Search results

1. P

Power steering pump

Here's a question , is the Lexus power steering pump good enough for the heavy weight of a 4WD , the Lexus pump usually operates a rack and pinion but I'm using a big clunky steering box . I'm thinking of getting the matching Mitsi pump and installing it in place of the 1UZ one , or am I wasting...
  2. P

Quad Turbo??

I'm not far off finishing my current project and already planning the next. Thinking outside the square , two sets of twin turbos off 6 cylinder supra . Apparently these are sequential , I'm thinking the second turbo comes on after the first . So what about this on the V8 but 2 lots (quad...
  3. P

Pajero V8

I have finally started my Pajero V8 project .Have bought a front sump '96 1UZ ,knowing that a mid or rear sump will fit better, but these motors are so versatile I figured on getting a mid sump or rear sump and swap the sumps to suit .Trouble is the mid will need work to fit and the rear are...
  4. P

Wanted Auboxto gear

After an auto gearbox with bellhousing (1uz-fe) .Also a front-sump assembly to test fitment in my conversion project