Search results

1. D

microtech,

microtech not showing rpm properly
  2. D

Wanted Marine manifold

Marine manifolds 1uz in australia,im in Queensland Gold Coast,Happy with rolco style logs or anything else considered.I know where to get them new just thought id give this a quick try.
  3. D

Wanted top idler pulley

hi all im after top idler pulley for 1uz will pay postage and price of coarse!!
  4. D

Microtech wiring help older LT8 please

Well I got over my Celsior loom for my boat conversion and got a second hand microtech lt8 the CPU was set up to run 4 twin post coils but I dont have them or their immediate wiring.I need help if anyone can help me with what cylinders to pair and what pairs to pair to the coils as the set up...
  5. D

1967 glastron 174 1uz conversion

Hi all,I havnt seen alot on here in a while but due to some motorvation from converted's lexray i have decided to do a 1uz conversion after my 3.0 dieing not long after getiing my boat on the water.Ill post some build photos as i go any feedback appreciated to know if its worth continuing...
  6. D

Wanted 1uz lower engine loom

hi iam chasing the front engine loom that connects the cam angle sensors engine speed sensor and l/h coil ect please if anyone has this iam keen to buy it.
  7. D

ucf10 wiring

hi i have the 26p16p22p26p ucf 10 cpu does anyone have the pinouts for this i cannot find anywhere other wise would the 26p16p22p 3 plug cpu be the same pinouts my problem is i have the upper loom but my engine doesnt have the loom at the front for the cam angle and crank sensors ect is that fwd...
  8. D

Wanted trans adapter

1uz to gm pattern does anyone have a good file or sell the adapter plates