Search results

1. X

sc400 hydraulic cooling fan only works on low?

I unplugged it today and nothing changed so what direction do I look in next?
  2. X

WHere is the solenoid Located?
  3. X

It's the hydro fan, fluid is full and it works just needs to be spinning faster.
  4. X

Bought this beater sc400 from a repair shop that knows nothing about toyota and have been fixing small stuff along the way now at a stop the engine temp climbs especially with the a\c on, is there a way no make it run full tilt at all times or is this a common issue with an easy repair?
  5. X

94 1uzfe has me really ready to give up on the car-details inside

tried that today with no real results:(
  6. X

Update: I got the car to run much better and drive up to 70mph today turns out it was 2 bad maf sensors in a row so revs clean now but still has a low rpm stumble and over fuels some what almost seems like a bad or out of adjustment tps but it seems way worse in gear at low rpm but load almost...
  7. X

Wow that is crazy but I did change the rotors and caps.
  8. X

My wifes 95 ls400 has 437k miles and runs flawlessly everything works however this sc really has me wondering about my stance that the 1uzfe is the most reliable engine ever made . Trouble shooting info seems to be vague and distant.
  9. X

That's what everybody has been saying thus far even my die hard Toyota friends however I know it is a small issue that can be fixed as I am sure its just something simple.
  10. X

OK I will do that, Just curious how could the iat/maf cause this condition?
  11. X

Ok so I bought a 94 sc400 for cheap just as a work car to restore over time however I can not seem to get it running properly enough to drive yet here is the story..... 217k miles compression and leak down is within range fuel pump ecu works as it should did the bypass just to eliminate that...
  12. X

vvti 1uz and oil leaks not vc?

Yes cleaned it with carb cleaner when it was off but it was not bad then however now I am going to pull the vc's again to verify the oil flow paths are not plugged or blocked in any way as this would cause this problem so I will report back after I do that tomorrow afternoon.
  13. X

Well those were dry I just checked today but I will give the full back story of the very odd problem I have been having. Changed the vc gaskets right after I bought the car then about 1 week later the starter went out so I changed it and right after I buttoned it all up it started smoking out...
  14. X

Parts 95-96 ls400 ecu 80 shipped in USA.

Came from a running car I bought for parts mainly for interior for my 95 however someone ran in to it and totaled it:( so I have this and a few other things left for sale. With the age of these cars it's a safe bet the caps will need replaced so I would assume that but car ran and drove as it...
  15. X

Is there any common things that cause oil leaks that is not vc gasket related? It seems to be below the vc gasket. I picked up a 98 ls400 for my wife and did the vc job right off the bat thinking that would do it however it seems worse than ever before as it has the whole bottom of the car...
  16. X

Parts Brand new trans go hd shift kit selling for 1/2 price! 55.00 shipped!!!

Brand new never used 55.00 shipped in the USA this is less than 1/2 price for a quick sale! Make your 4 speed toyota/lexus trans hold 500 whp and prolong the life:thumbup: Txt or call 352-409-6078 for fastest reply. Transgo 340 HD2 Reprogramming Kit Toyota A340 A341 A343 Jeep AW4 340...
  17. X

Parts 1uzfe TRD oil cap 25.00 shipped! part out thread as well

That is just about all that is left which I am going to blow out for 55 shipped in the USA just to move it!
  18. X

I reply to the e-mail txt me at 352-409-6078
  19. X

Give me an address to get a quote if you can?
  20. X

Parts 2year old sc400 radiator and over flow 80.00 for all!

Radiator went to scrap pile :( Over flow tank is still going top be in my garage for sale.