Search results

1. P

Parts 315cc green injectors *PnP 1uz* (8)

I have a set of 8 green top injectors out of a Cressida. High impedance. 7mge.plug and play upgrade for 1uz guys. Turbo, supercharged, cheap and ready for you. $100 shipped. 760-713-327five. Located in chino, ca
  2. P

Parts BEGI rising rate Adj fuel pressure regulator w/psi gauge, bracket, braided hose

I have a begi(Belltech) rising rate fuel pressure regulator. I just purchased the rebuild kit from Belltech and rebuilt this unit. New psi fuel gauge installed, I also have a stainless braided hose for a 1uzfe return. Uniy has 10miles on it and works great. I used it in my 1uz turbo set up...
  3. P

Parts GI: 1uzfe turbo kit

Not for sale
  4. P

Obd1 honda chipped p28 able to run a 1uzfe?

A buddy of mine is a diehard honda guy(I daily a honda too) however the other day while talking shop I was explaining the need to go full standalone with my 1uz turbo in order to better utilize the setup. He proposed an idea, since the lex is wasted spark, why couldn't you run a chipped p28...
  5. P

Oil cooler placement

Just finished up turboing my sc400, oil temps are 240 after a spirited drive. So I ordered all my stuff to plumb a 25row setrab oil cooler. I want to keep it on the driver side however my p/s cooler and bov are limiting my space on the driver side of the bumper. I was tossing around the idea of...
  6. P

1uzfe turbo SPUTTER/HESITATION problem

i just got my sc400 turbo complete. went for first drive tonight. the idle was kind of surging(flipped intake manifold= longer IACV wires and longer coolant line) so i was thinking this is the culprit. HOWEVER, upon throttle it boggs, hesitates, and sputters. will not cleanly rev, even with...
  7. P

Project Thread poorsupra's build thread **sc400/r154/turbo**

time has come to make my own build thread, its been underway for about a month now(turbo build) but ive owned the car for 3 years, did the r154 swap last year. im leaving a bunch out, any questions just ask. i like this site better than clublexus, even if its slower. enjoy! turbo...
  8. P

fitting a mkiv radiator w/sc300 overflow on sc400

looking to put in a nice koyo 3 row aluminum radiator along with a sc300 coolant overflow bottle on my 93 sc400. my question is what should i do with the smaller stock coolant line that supplies the sc400 expansion tank? should i block it off somehow? does the mkiv /sc300 provide adequate expansion?
  9. P

Parts BNIB: T-56/LS1 hydraulic throwout bearing

soooold to 4u2quik, shipped out today
  10. P

Parts CA:BNIB w58 to 1uzfe adapter $200!!

soooooooooooooooooooooold
  11. P

what to do with vaccum lines after turbo install?

well my question is simple, what do to i need to do with the factory vaccum lines on my sc400? hopefully some one can post up and tell me, i havent heard many people address this subject. im trying to figure out all the small stuff before i get started on my 1uzfe-T build. to just clarify my...
  12. P

questions about my sc400-T build

well guys countless hours on here, v-eight, and CL but i still have some questions. i have a 93 sc400 i am compliling a single turbo kit for. as a begining step i plan on running an initial 7-8PSI to work the bugs out. i see that the stock fuel system supports 7psi stock and some people use an...
  13. P

Parts (16)315cc 7MGE green injectors

(22)315cc 7MGE green injectors SOLD to samsdad. thanks again for your business!