Search results

1. A

R154 installed, problem with hydraulics/tob

So i finished an r154 swap on a 1uz about 1 month ago. But ever since ive finished ive had a problem with the hudraulics or tob. Im using the quantum auto kit, with tilton 61-400 tob. My brother and i have bled the system about 20x or so and... So here are the issues 1. Clutch pedal returns...
  2. A

1uz rear main seal cover plate

hello all, in the middle of my r154 swap and decided to remove the rear main seal cover plate to replace the rear main seal and o-ring behind the plate, but now am wondering what should i use to seal it. it looks like there is some sort of foamy squishy grey stuff, but I am wondering if i...
  3. A

Early 1uz rear main seal pn?

Hello all, Was searching but unable to find the part number for the rear main seal. Anything else I should change when swapping out the auto for 5 speed? Thanks Charley
  4. A

Sc400 mkiii r154 mount?

Hello all, I've already gathered all the parts needed for a mkiii r154 transmission to be mated to my 93 1UZ. The only confusion that I have( I have been searching all over) is what transmission crossmember and transmission mount do I use? I'm currently upgrading the r154 with the usual...
  5. A

mk4 supra non turbo auto rear end fit sc400

Hello all, i was wondering if a mk4 supra non turbo A/T differential LSD or open? if it is an lsd, would it work in an sc400? ive only read that mk4 tt auto lsd working, but have yet to come across any info for the non turbo. any input would be appreciated Thanks Charley
  6. A

fabbing 1uz turbo manifold questions

Hello all, got myself a 92 sc400, that needs some engine work. i figured since it is out, why not throw a turbo on. This will be my first FI vehicle, so bear with me. I find myself fairly crafty, so i think this would be fun, but i need some answers before i just start buying: 1. When...