Search results

1. J

Cars For Sale 1UZ to R150 gearbox

Is this still available? Are you willing to ship? I am assuming that this is what I would need to mate my 1991 V-6 5-speed to the 1UZFE/ Thanks Jerry
  2. J

Cars For Sale 92 4runner 1UZFE / R150F Swap Project

What parts are left Hi Just found your ad. What do you have left. I have a 1991 PU with a 5-speed that I would like to do the conversion on. I have the motor and the engine wiring harness. Is there anything you have for sale that would help me get my project going? Thanks Jerry
  3. J

Location of 1991 LS400 ECU

Hi My local pick-n-pull just got a 1991 or 1993 LS400. I wanted to grab some parts off of it including the ECU. Can someone please tell me where it is located? My engine came to me on a pallet and I have no knowledge of the actual components in the car. I tried search and did not find what I...
  4. J

Parts 1UZFE motor.

About two years ago I bought a 1UZFE motor for a swap similar to what Cebby was doing. I never got around to it and considering the current state of things I probably never will. I am willing to part with the motor for a reasonable amount. I don't know much about it and it is still shrink...
  5. J

Wanted Looking for Toyota Emblem

This may be a noob question, but I want to replace the Lexus emblem on my 1UZFE with a Toyota one. I see them on many engine pictures on the site. How is it done and does anyone have what I need to buy for sale? I just got my motor the other day and it is still shrink wrapped for protection...
  6. J

Parts 1uz blow out sale, everything $50 bucks

Hi I need a water inlet/outlet. The motor I purchased for a future swap has a broken one. I have circled it in the attached picture. Thanks Jerry
  7. J

Parts FS: Parting out a couple of 1UZ motors

Hi I just purchased a motor for a future swap and it has a broken water inlet/outlet. I need the one that is closest to the intake manifold. I am assuming that it bolts on as I don't have my motor yet. Its sitting on a dock all alone this Xmas.
  8. J

89 4WD ext. cab + 1UZ project

Hi Any updates? I am in Buffalo NY 3 hours away and it is good to see someone close by doing this. I am itching to do one in my 91 x-cab and my 71 FJ40. Where did you find your motor, what came with it and if you don't mind... how much? I plan on assembling all the parts between now and...
  9. J

Powder Coating

I have one of the Eastwood Kits and an old electric oven that cost $25.00 AT A Garage sale. I am very happy with it and so are the members of my car club. They buy the powder and do the prep work, I shoot it and bake it and they supply me with refferals and beer.
  10. J

1uz cruiser

Hey neal Thanks! I appreciate you taking the time. What did you use for engine mounts? Jer
  11. J

1uz cruiser

Hi Neal If you don't mind I would like some pics of how the engine sits in the bay (clearence from firewall) and some pics of the underside with the tranny/transfer and driveshaft. Thanks Jerry
  12. J

1uz cruiser

Hi Neal I am looking at the 1uzfe into an fj40 as you know from your post on my thread. Any chance of seeing some pics of the engine in the fj? Thanks J
  13. J

1uzfe into an FJ40

I know that someone has had to have done this. But my search for "fj40" returns very few results and not what I am looking for. Can someone point me in the right direction for this swap? Thanks
  14. J

I've got the UZ bug!

Info on truck currently Thanks for the help R-Jay As the truck sits now, it is a 1991 Toyota 4X4 X-Cab, with a 3.0 litre 3VZE engine. It has a 5-speed manual transmission I believe it is an R150F. At this time I do not know the ratio on the rear axle, but I will find out. The vehicle does...
  15. J

1UZFE into V6 4Runner with Wolf 3D

Question about exhaust Hi Twisty Nice job on the conversion. My question to you is regarding the exhaust. What did you use for headers or an exhaust manifold? Thanks in advance. Thanks Jerbear
  16. J

I've got the UZ bug!

Hi all, New to the forum, and I need a little direction. I am in New York State, and I want to put a 1uzfe in my 1991 Toyota 4X4 X-cab P/U. Most of the successful conversions have been in Australia (My props to you). I need some direction for pulling off a conversion in the states. Will theses...