Search results

1. B

LS400 AC 4 pin plug

Swapped in a 1UZFE into a 4 Runner, engine is great and runs fine, how do I circumvent the 4 pin plug on the AC compressor or do I just bypass and use the magnetic clutch trigger? I'm in Florida so I need AC or I will melt
  2. B

SC400 92 crank sensor wiring check!

Looking for some guidance here, 50-50-50 ECU pin 7 and pin 27 are the cranks sensor wiring, does anyone have the correct orientation, as I think I have it backwards, I have pin 7 closest to the engine, is this correct, I'm experiencing over fueling in the bank one
  3. B

92 1UZFE LS400 Engine plugs part #'s

This is a long shot, I'm building a new harness for my project and all the connector plugs are as dry and brittle as a popcorn fart. Would anyone by chance have a list of part numbers for all of the engine plugs? Crank sensor Cam Sensors same L & R Ignitors plugs (2) plus pins Injector...
  4. B

59 Chevy Apache 3200 truck

Well my love for the 1UZ is going to extremes on this one, I have slid under a USDM Ford Crown Vic front and rear ends on a 4 link and independent front end under a 59 Apache, got the 1UZ mounted with a W58 Can anybody help with a SC400 92, 40-40-40 wiring diagram? I have previously installed a...
  5. B

1uzfe 92 ls400 ECU power up and run

Hello, all, I'm currently putting a 1UZ in a RA42 Celica, I have a US LS400 1992 4 plug ECU, can anybody help with what wire etc or pin outs I need to get the stock ECU to run the engine? Also what can I remove from the ECU loom and still be sucsessfull, Trans wiring? do I need the...
  6. B

RA42 Celica, going 1UZFE

Hello all, I'm attempting to slip a 1UZFE into the old girl, it fits but it's tight. I started by buying a 92 LS400 with "mechanical problems" real cheap, all it needed was a coil pack and it ran like a dream, but I took the motor and tranny out anyway. So far I have the motor mounts made...