Search results

1. Z

cooling issues

:mad: after some info on why my cooling system is not working properly. transplanted engine into a p100 pickup using an aluminum radiator and electric fans, also plumbed in a volvo 440 header tank. put new cam belt and new water pump. just some back ground info. The issue, start and run...
  2. Z

Wanted power steering pump needed

does any one have a power steering pump at a resonable price in the uk thanks needed for a project:confused::)
  3. Z

cooling help

Hi all, need help with cooling set up. using volvo 440 header tank were can i feed it into the engine. not using the original rad either, oh car its gone into is a sierra p100 pick up, not much room. Now i under stand the basics, the bottom hose from the expansion has to feed into the system...
  4. Z

alt wiring problem

:spankme::mad: Ok here goes can any one help, need to wire my alternator up for my orject does any one know how to wire it up this is from a sc400 jdm import 1992 model the plug has three terminals on the back, i know one is for the charge light but what are the others for. :):D
  5. Z

P100 pickup with 1uzfe and jag irs

:confused: :madfawk: Hi all, thought i would finally start a post on this, im in the process all be it taking some time putting a 1uzfe into a ford p100 pickup old sierra based with the auto box out of a 1991 sc400, also removing the rear axle and replacing it with a jaguar irs system. I...