Search results

1. Z

Eaton M112 project

Hi Mark3, just brought my m112 supercharger to go in my sierra based P100 pickup. understand building the inlet for it to fit to. what do i need to do to the fuel rails and do i require any thing for the ecu as like you only want to run about 6/7 psi, so can use it with out costing a fortune and...
  2. Z

Hot rod

temp Hi nzsimon, I noticed that it looks like you are running a Dakota dash on the car, am I right if so you might be able to help. I am also running a Dakota dash and seem to be having problems with the temp gauge. did you use the sender that was already on the engine, ie lexus one or did...
  3. Z

cooling issues

:mad: after some info on why my cooling system is not working properly. transplanted engine into a p100 pickup using an aluminum radiator and electric fans, also plumbed in a volvo 440 header tank. put new cam belt and new water pump. just some back ground info. The issue, start and run...
  4. Z

P100 pickup with 1uzfe and jag irs

auto wiring getting to the end of this build now, sorted the engine check light looking for a kick down switch now and wil connect the brake light switch. what I now need is what is best way to connect the auto trans. got the original wires from ecu to trans so that's no problem. but what I...
  5. Z

ecu problems cheers bushwacker for info, tried it at weekend but got nothing from the light so don't know where to go next. any sugestions do I require another ecu or is there some one close that can put this on there car to see if ok. im in west midlands area.
  6. Z

p100 Cheers for the quick reply will try the engine light at week end, got the fuel pump wired as you say already, the problem is that I can have it running for 30 minutes reveing it up so not just ticking over and gets up to temp. but then I can run it like that a few times but come to it...
  7. Z

Hi all again, been away doing more getting there slowly, need some info with regards the ecu number is 89661-24220, 40,40,40 pins. trying to get the engine check light to work,the fuel pump ecu and trying to stop it from flooding it self on a regular basis. which means I have to clean all the...
  8. Z

Cheers for that, have you any idea where I can find the read valve on the rack, cheers
  9. Z

power steering pump pressure Hi all can any one tell me what the working pressure is for the power steering pump used on a soarer v8, need info as trying to connect to a sierra rack that takes about 90 bar. got it all hooked up but it keeps blowing feed hose of, not sure if it putting to...
  10. Z

:confused:Hi all, been away for a bit doing other things but thought would up date on this build. will get some picks on in the next few days. i have now got the engine and gearbox in fitted it now runs and is almost complete running in car, the engine bay and outer cab is now painted so have...
  11. Z

Cheers Tony, that would be good, may be give me some tips. you can contact me on 07500906589. Thanks
  12. Z

sierra Well been a while but got some more done, engine bay now cleaned and painted, engine back in and wired up so now starts and runs of the key. trying to sort out the cooling system now, using a vovlo 440 expansion tank and treying to pipe it same way as original system. but any...
  13. Z

Wanted power steering pump needed

does any one have a power steering pump at a resonable price in the uk thanks needed for a project:confused::)
  14. Z

1UZFE into Ford Sierra XR4x4

Hi autronic, have you done any more to this or given up with it completly. i am still doing mine had the engine in and fitted with it running of the key. now in the process of getting the body ready to paint with new wings and the bulk head moved back to get the engine in and as far back as...
  15. Z

Hi all, sorry for the long gap been busy sorting things out, now i need some more help. got the running basicly sorted so happy with that so far now need help sorting the transmission. keeping the standard soarer auto. what i need to know is how do i get around not having the abs ecu or the...
  16. Z

cooling help

:) That sounds great will do that, as said got some idea but wanted it confirming as only want to do it once. Thanks again.
  17. Z

cooling help

Hi all, need help with cooling set up. using volvo 440 header tank were can i feed it into the engine. not using the original rad either, oh car its gone into is a sierra p100 pick up, not much room. Now i under stand the basics, the bottom hose from the expansion has to feed into the system...
  18. Z

loom questions

thanks for that will get that wired up. next is the auto lights so i know what gear its in then hope the auto box works ok, any thing i should or shouldnt do with the auto to get it working right
  19. Z

loom questions

The ecu configuration is 40 40 40, if i remember right it was a 1992. as said got it running sorted the oil and temp and alternator lights, just need to sort out wire for tacho redo fuel pump if not needed to run through pump ecu. how do i get around the speed sensors for the gearbox as not...
  20. Z

loom questions

electrics Thanks for help so far, i take it that you put power through light down to oil switch, same with coolant. the fuel pump i read that they have problems with starting if not run through ecu, but if not its easer to wire in for me so great. the tacho do you run for a four cylinder...