Search results

1. L

SC400/Soarer build for drift

got more info on the car? Itll be good to see some more toyotas out there... Ive been around too many nissans and drift corp members lately Are you a current drifter or just starting? Logan
  2. L

AE85 Trueno swap

Is this the one getting built up for import x? Its good to see someone say theyll do something and then get stuck into it, has this been you working on it full time? Cant wait to see more Logan
  3. L

Extractors for a MKIII V8

chassis is the same so everything should be sweet Logan
  4. L

1UZ-FE Build. Comments Please

Hes a member on here... Or someone involved in the build is... If you search it should bring it up for you Logan
  5. L

things to do (or not) with that spare 1uz

First things first... Wheres the action shots? :p Burnout comp maybe? Logan
  6. L

Big Block

Im absolutely sure theres a company in the states making an engine of small block dimensions and displacing over 450ci Now thats a small block... Logan
  7. L

Lex your a champion!!

Very tidy set up Is that a water to air barrel intercooler? Would love to see more and hear more about this, as im sure a lot of others would Logan
  8. L

1UZFE into Ford Sierra XR4x4

Somebodys building a 4wd ta22? Logan
  9. L

It's Here!

wheres that drool bucket when you need it? Looking good Lex good luck with the rest of the job Logan
  10. L

New kw figures for the GT8

Nice to hear the progress that youve been making... Been wondering about how it was going for a little while, looking forward to how it progress's Logan
  11. L

Big Block

Did some aftermarket company not take a block ("of small block size") out to over 400ci? Logan
  12. L

my aw11 mr2 project

LOL... glad you joined v, I was just in the process of pm'ing you on toyspeed and posting up on here about your project BTW, im 92GTApex off toyspeed All I can say is again Toyspeed link... http://forums.toyspeed.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=32995&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 Logan
  13. L

Anyone know anything about the 1GGTE?

Just been given a link to pass on for the 1ggte... http://www.sixworks.com.au/ Logan
  14. L

Datsun 1600 Roadster with 1uz

Very rare and a lot of work, especially if there similar floor pan to a datsun 140/160 etc which im assuming they are I just did a clutch on my mates 160j violet...(btw, never again) theres hardly enough room for the standard bellhousing... Personally id find something else to use as a base as...
  15. L

Anyone know anything about the 1GGTE?

I wouldnt choose a 1g if those were my goals Although... you could try a search on some australian forums for a toyota celica (ra28???) with the plates morbst or something similar to that? Hes running a 1g and is in the low tens high nines iirc Logan
  16. L

1UZ in to Nissan S13 Hatch? 240sx (180sx)

Yeah kiwi guy did this and is now drifting it, also just won a burnout comp i think Im sure hes a member on here as well? try quest 4 Logan
  17. L

Manual conversion package

Yeah thought it looked like a pretty good deal. considering what prices I had heard that were being mentioned Logan
  18. L

I Don't Sleep

Glad to hear it... someone needs to keep an eye on everyone and there projects I personally find sleeping completely over rated and a waste of time :p Logan
  19. L

Manual conversion package

Thought a few of you on here might be interested in this http://forums.toyspeed.org.nz/viewtopic.php?t=30553 Logan
  20. L

Happy Birthday to Sniper

Happy birthday man! And Lextreme... ya cant forget the 18yo drinking age down here Logan