Search results

1. B

1uz to t56 adapter plate

This is something i have been trying to get for ages. I know the CAD file is out there as it was on V-eight but i failed to download it as i never thought i would do this conversion. So has anyone got a copy. If i could get a CAD file of the T56 and the 1uz bell housing (gearbox end) i can...
  2. B

ITB for the VVTI

I have been looking at more ways to waste money on the engine. I have ITB but that they are all for the non VVTI engine. What the difference will they fit. I know the VVti as the extra ports in the Intake manifold but i thought that was about is...
  3. B

VVTI Turbo

I have a 1uz vvti engine which is in the process of being put together with a turbo. The inlet manifold has the Toyota Acoustic control thing but this work a on vacuum operating ports under certain engine speeds, loads and throttle position. The thing is will it may work with a N/A engine...
  4. B

Size of 1uz vvti Head Studs

Has anyone got the details of the size of the head studs for the 1uz vvti engine. I'm in the process of fitting a turbo to the engine along with new rods and pistons. As a result theres a need to upgrade the head studs to stop the head blowing off on boost. Arp seem to be the daddies, L19...
  5. B

best Piston rod combination

I've got a 1uzfe vvti engine which i know can't take hardly any boost, so forced induction requires updating the internals. Theres shed loads of Pistons and rods out there but which are the best and which are the best value SO far I've found that eagle rods are cheap and are the same as the...
  6. B

Wanted ECU for vvti engine

Hi, I'm looking for an ecu to control the 1uz vvti engine. I've found one or two that could do the job but a lot of the makers will not do the algorithums to make thiers do the job properly. Also i need a pair of headers as well. So if you have one that will do the job let us know.
  7. B

Triumph Stag vvti, help needed.

Hi, i have a triumph stag which when i get the time will have the 1uzfe vvti chuck in. Might have a supercharger to through in the mix as well. This is where the problems start. The thing is how much boooooost can the standard vvti engine take. Im not sure how much boost will be made...
  8. B

Standalone ECU 1 uzfe mods, can anyone help.

Hi all 1uzfe lovers. I'm over in England where this engine is only starting to come on to the scene. I have a vvti engine and need a few things, but no one over here has much knowledge. I need a ECU that can control the vvti, timing and sequential injection. We have a one ecu over here...
  9. B

v8 vvt-i Cam timing

Hi all. New to the Lexus/Toyota V8 with vvt-i. I'm use to the rover v8 so like i say new. Got a good after market ecu to control the engine but need to know how the vvt works and hopefully then the ecu might be able to make it all work. Any help. Steve.