Search results

1. S

Hi there mate, do you still have the Lt230 adapter?

Hi there mate, do you still have the Lt230 adapter?
  2. S

Hi Fuddymucker, just wondering how you were getting on with the Rocsta conversion? Did you...

Hi Fuddymucker, just wondering how you were getting on with the Rocsta conversion? Did you finish it, or give up, or just not been able to do anything to it for a while? All the best, Lee.
  3. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Yes, that's mine. Yes, it's all original. That saves me having to find a way to route the wires then. :) Thanyou to all for taking the time to respond, very much appreciated. Now, if I can just work out how to fit a transmission brake and finish bolting everything up I'll be sorted.
  4. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Staggered shift pattern. Yes it was all from the same car.
  5. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Finally got a chance to have a look at the 28 pin plug tonight, and there's nothing in pin 15. Maybe Toyota altered the loom and the programing but hadn't got round to telling the employees to stop fitting the switch :D I'm gonna leave the switch in there for a short while just incase anyone...
  6. S

I need instruments

Are the gauges definately not working? I found with mine that they were all working, it was just that they didn't light up. The binnacle should power up (or at least should illuminate) with the two power feeds and the earths to the blue plug. 1A and 7A are ignition feeds (definately red/blue...
  7. S

Kick down switch wiring.

I thought I did but when I was looking for them today realised I hadn't. I think you have my email address but I'll pm you with it again. Thanks.
  8. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Could well be Vince, the car was registered in '95 but may well have been manufactured in '94. Just hope the rain holds off tomorrow now :)
  9. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Thanks Tonyd, I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow now to have a look, when (fingers crossed) it won't be p*****g down with rain. According to my diagrams pin 15 should be green/orange (ELS) and comes from 'TAIL' fuse. But I'd say only about 70-80% of my wires matched the diagrams I have.:( I'll...
  10. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Yes it is green/yellow. Unfortunately rain has stopped play for now, so can't see if there's a corresponding wire on the ecu yet that I've missed before.
  11. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Everything I've used was out of the same car, so it definately had one. I'm currently wiring some other bits in at the moment so I'll see if I can find any pins that I've not wired in yet.
  12. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Sorry, should've thought to post pin configuration with first post. 34 22 16 28 Unsure of ecu number, can update that later. The kickdown is definately not listed on my diagrams, I've been through them numerous times. I have a diagram somewhere on my pc that shows the KD pin but I have no...
  13. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Yeah I guessed it switched to earth. :) It's just that it was there and was trying to use as much of the donor parts as I could and it fitted in easily. I wouldn't mind trying it with and without the kickdown switch if you happen to know where I need to pick up the power to it Vince? Thanks mate.
  14. S

I need instruments

Try plugging just the blue plug in on it's own with power to just the two red/blue wires and of course make sure the earths are 'earthed'. See if everything powers up like that, if it does then plug the others in one at a time until you lose it. I had a lot of trouble with my binnacle, which is...
  15. S

Kick down switch wiring.

Does anybody happen to know which plug and pin no. the kickdown switch needs to be wired to? I'm nearing the end of my project now and it's the only thing I've not been able to wire up. I can't find anything relating to it in my wiring diagrams. From memory there's an earth and a green wire...
  16. S

1995 instrument binnacle

Bought another one and it never arrived, so forced to buy yet another and that's arrived today. Just tried it and it's exactly the same as the original one ie: the needles and the digital odometer aren't illuminating. Can anybody offer any suggestions as to which pins provide power to them and...
  17. S

1995 instrument binnacle

B******s, I've just bought one, about 3 minutes before you posted. Just my luck :mad: Payed twice that aswell. Ah well.
  18. S

1995 instrument binnacle

It's beaten me, spent a few more hours on it tonight and getting nothing on the backlighting. Everything else works perfectly as far as I can tell, even the charge light which wasn't working until tonight. There's just no power at the pins that seem to supply the backlighting tubes, I get power...
  19. S

1995 instrument binnacle

Thanks for the help and the offers guys, I've completely stripped the binnacle and had a look if there's anything obvious or burnt but can't find anything. Gonna try a couple more things tonight and let you all know how I get on. I'm convinced at the moment it's something I haven't got connected...
  20. S

1995 instrument binnacle

Hi all, I've lost the backlights to my needles and gauges, I know there's a fairly common problem with the capacitors on the earlier models but can't find much advice on mine. They worked perfect on the donor car and averything was lighting up at some point before I wired the ECU. The wiring...