Search results

1. D

Trade 1UZ parts for sale, Aberdeen, UK

Due to a lack of time I have had to give up on trying to fit a 1UZ into my porsche 944 so have a few parts for sale as detailed below. 1UZ header/manifold flanges, 10mm thick mild steel. Brand new, bought from the USA and had shipped over. £60 + p&p I had all the parts sorted to have the...
  2. D

Sump Fabrication Info.

I am pushing along nicely with getting a 1UZ in my Porsche 944 but now have the issue with the sump being in the way of the steering rack. It seems to be near imposible to get hold of a rear sump assembly over here in the UK so I was going to fabricate my own using the CAD file I found on...
  3. D

Wanted rear sump ASSY wanted in UK

Hi, I am looking for a rear or mid sump assembly in the UK. I will buy out right or swap for my front sump. Thanks Daniel
  4. D

34,22,16,28 ECU pin out needed

Hi Guys I have ECU pn:89661-50160 which i am trying to wire up to my porsche 944 now I finally have the engine fitted but cannot find a pin out for the type of ECU I have. It is a 34,22,16,28 type. I have manage to buzz out and find what most the pins on the engines loom are for (the...
  5. D

fuel pipe connector size/type?

Good morning, Does anyone know the size and type of union used on the end of the fuel pipe that supplies the fuel rail? (the opposite end of the banjo) I was wanting to try get a matching connector fitted to the fuel feed line of my porsche 944 to make it a neater and safer fit. Thanks...
  6. D

vvti piston ring on non vvt piston?

Hi, I snapped one of the middle piston rings on my 1996 1uz and have managed to get a replacement ring off a later vvti 1uz. I measured and compared the rings but the newer replacement one is 0.010" thinner than the old one. Do you think this ring would be ok to use? The rings are relatively...
  7. D

Wanted 1UZ piston ring wanted.

Hi all. Ive been rebuilding a 1UZ which i plan to fit into my porsche 944. I stripped the engine but I accidentally snapped the middle piston ring on piston number 8 when i was trying to remove it. Does anyone have a replacement ring or a replacement set of rings? Thanks Daniel