Search results

1. P

Bellhousing to Engine block CAD file

Cheers Jake, have done so Paul
  2. P

Bellhousing to Engine block CAD file

I know this has been asked about a million times, so I appologise but can someone send me the CAD files for the bellhousing to block flange. I need to make a steel scattersield and want to get the flange cut out cheers
  3. P

Calculating 1/2UZ Compression Ratio

yeah, 3.25 stroke, great setup for twin turbos but :wink: with those heads, I think you are going to need custom pistons, I am going the same route with a standard stroke 4.7
  4. P

another 1uz head on 2uz block questions thread

Found some more info on another lexus forum Early 1uz pistons are basically flat tops the 2uz piston - deck height is 33mm so with the 43.5cc combustion chambers on the early 1uz, 9.5cc in the gasket (0.051"), zero piston to block height , i need 16cc dish (or valve reliefs) in the pistons...
  5. P

looks like the 2uz chamber volume is 40ccs:D found a couple more old posts. I will do some more calculations Paul
  6. P

Thanks mate, I know all about the block. With 2 bolt mains it will still handle up to 1000hp. My questions relate to the heads and pistons Paul
  7. P

I have a 2uz, which i am building for an offroad racer it needs to have as much torque as possible, and about 450 - 500 hp I have decided on using the 2uz bottom end - already have it I have decided to use an intercooled m112 - already have it I have pulled the heads on the 2uz, and...
  8. P

Calculating 1/2UZ Compression Ratio

Checking your calculations whilst doing my own motor, your clearance vol is wrong i get 0.108 ci for your clearance vol which puts your compression at 8.0:1 Paul
  9. P

Parts HTV1900, Bullet Manifold & W/A Intercooler

Has this sold yet?
  10. P

Parts EATON M112 Supercharger Set up + bullet manifold

Thanks, clearly I still have a long way to go. I stupidly associated the cruiser title with a Landcruiser.:rolleyes: Looking for a 2uz supercharger Paul
  11. P

Parts EATON M112 Supercharger Set up + bullet manifold

I assume from the photo, it is for a 2uz? Paul