Search results

1. M

1UZFE into Ford Sierra XR4x4

I have SO many questions! lol. Did you splice the two harnesses together or go big and start from scratch? Whats the spec of the rest of the car? Poly's? suspension? Brakes? Do you think you'll make it down to the meet were going to have for the XR faithful? Excellent work, very...
  2. M

That looks like it was meant to be there! Did you keep it auto to get it through BAR?
  3. M

Holy hell yeah! I see a road trip in my future! I did a 302 into my old one then a guy wanted to use it as a track car so I sold it. I bought another with the 2.3 & it's nearly road worthy. Lemme see some pics! We have a meet soon near Tustin at the In-n-Out. Join "Merkur Club...
  4. M

P100 pickup with 1uzfe and jag irs

Good luck! As I've said in the other Sierra thread, I'd love to do this as space and my skill increases! Any pics of the front crossmember, sump and tranny mount would be great! Keep up the good work!
  5. M

PM's now enabled
  6. M

Lexus v8 in Sierra

pics! Any pics from underneath to see the sump and engine mounts?
  7. M

I'm in North Hollywood and go past to Ventura to visit my in laws. I'd love to pop down to see your swap because I love the idea of a modern V8 swap that has the possibility of being Cali legal and giving decent power! plus of course LS400's are really cheap at the auctions! Definitely get...
  8. M

Pictures? Hi, I know this is a really old thread and fear the pictures are long gone. Is there a way I can see the pics of the 1UZFE into the Sierra. I'm in America and have a Merkur XR4Ti. A lot of people put 302 V8's in them over here. It's a pipe dream at the moment but I'd love to see...