Search results

1. W

Parts mr2/1uzfe modified flywheel

mr2 flywheel modified for 1uz pcd with TRD 5sfe pressure plate. All you would need is a 5sfe clutch and 3sgte or w58 center hub. Selling for 250 + shipping anywhere in the states. Only picture I have currently, i'll get some more this evening.
  2. W

1uz-fe, are you happy?

so i'm curious, i'm in the process of doing my uz swap, and i'm just not sure the money i'm dumping into this with 5spd swap is worth the whp i'm getting. idk not having driven it yet, i cant be a good judge but i'm curious if you guys are happy with the money you've put down and the outcome of...
  3. W

Converting from hydro to water pump.

So I start to pull my hydro system off, and I was able to figure out that the bolt holding the pulley on is reversed. But now I cant get the pulley off at all. It's totally stuck on, and I can't reach the bolts behind it to pull it off. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
  4. W

W58 clutch options.

What are you guys using? Organic? 6 puck, 4 puck, sprung unsprug? I do understand what the different types are but I've never fitted one behind the 1uz not sure how much of a difference they will have on the 1uz. I'm looking at the ACT clutches. Which one would you guys suggest for a...
  5. W

Trade Rear sump For front sump.

Rear sump from sc400 everything included for front sump with everything. Upper and lower pans, baffle and pickup tube, dipstick, and all nuts and bolts etc. I'm in 98684.
  6. W

AC Delete Belt Length

I'm deleting the AC off the motor and just wondering what size/type belt you guys are using?
  7. W

Manually Adjusting Power Seats & Column Tilt

Problem... I've started stripping my uzz30 and forgot to take seats and steering column stuff out before disconnecting all harnesses... is there anyway of moving them manually? or is there a specific place I can apply some battery power to, to get them to move? Thanks for the info!
  8. W

Project Thread uzx73 + a few other toys

Ok so to first start off... I currently own for pre90's toyotas hehe green one is going to be uzx73 (86 Cressida) (this is the first day got it.) haha then the next day rear stance So i have a wrecked sc400, i'll be swapping all the shit over to this car. Engine, some interior, and...
  9. W

Wanted WTB: Manual Conversion stuff!

looking for adapter plates (w58) flywheel that will work with w58 clutch and whatever other little crap I need I already have trans and w58 clutch! thanks!
  10. W

Parts SC400 Part out (mostly parts you dont care about)

motor, trans, drivetrain, rear subframe, wheels, and some interior are mine! any thing else is ups for grab! Stuff thats broken/useless front bumper, Pass side door, hood, (big) Headlights, core support, driver side fender. As i've been i dissassembling the car, i've been...
  11. W

looking for 300whp on a 1uz (NA)

so i'm starting a 1uz swap in my car, and i'm wondering what is the ability of reaching 300whp on NA with bolt on mods, no ripping the engine apart for high comp pistons, etc, minor head work is ok too. sort of new to these motors so forgive my ignorance. Thanks!