Search results

1. W

Parts mr2/1uzfe modified flywheel

I've seen tons of people run modified flywheels. and I thought thats what most people did for 1uz?
  2. W

Parts mr2/1uzfe modified flywheel

mr2 flywheel modified for 1uz pcd with TRD 5sfe pressure plate. All you would need is a 5sfe clutch and 3sgte or w58 center hub. Selling for 250 + shipping anywhere in the states. Only picture I have currently, i'll get some more this evening.
  3. W

AC Delete Belt Length

i'm curious how you routed your belt. you just have cs, ps, alt, and tensioner right?
  4. W

Parts SC400 Part out (mostly parts you dont care about)

front and rear subframes are for sale, and are 100% complete.
  5. W

fitting a 1uzfe to a skiboat

dude really? reviving a 7 year old thread? to try and sell something.
  6. W

UZX-83 Cressida UZ swap

looking good mo!
  7. W

Parts lexus v8, r154 supra tranny, megasquirt

interested in parting out at all?
  8. W

1uz-fe, are you happy?

stock manifolds? just modify stock manifolds for the turbo flange or what exactly are you saying? and do you think i could get away with piggyback ecu?
  9. W

1uz-fe, are you happy?

^ you seem to know what the heck your doing. so what would you suggest for me looking to hit 350whp max?
  10. W

1uz-fe, are you happy?

Yea i was reading through that tread, but i want to know exactly what he was doing to get those numbers, fuel management, injectors, internal wastegates? bov's, etc etc. sorry but this really peaks my interested/love in the UZ again to know that they can make massive hp with FI! i read though...
  11. W

1uz-fe, are you happy?

^ when you got 260rwkw on 6.5 psi, what exactly where you doing?
  12. W

1uz-fe, are you happy?

so because they are a cheap fuel injected v8, well then a turbo/sc setup would seem like the best route because you blow the motor and big deal $400 more and you have yourself a new motor... that seems like a good reason.
  13. W

Project Thread uzx73 + a few other toys

^ unless your going for a 650+whp build there really instant any reason for a 2jz, 1jz is much cheaper, plus the money you didnt spend on the 2jz you can go single turbo on the 1jz.
  14. W

1uz-fe, are you happy?

so i'm curious, i'm in the process of doing my uz swap, and i'm just not sure the money i'm dumping into this with 5spd swap is worth the whp i'm getting. idk not having driven it yet, i cant be a good judge but i'm curious if you guys are happy with the money you've put down and the outcome of...
  15. W

Parts lexus v8, r154 supra tranny, megasquirt

damn dude that looks good! why are you selling?
  16. W

Trade Rear sump For front sump.

i haVe traded!
  17. W

emailed you
  18. W

Still have this! I need to trade asap!