Search results

1. G

Parts TONS of 1uz-fe parts for sale! internal/accessories/sensors

sold the idle air control valve. sorry for the late replies, I've been in the hospital with an infection that damn near killed me.
  2. G

stock exhaust manifold potential

I used the stock flanges of my stock MKIV exhaust. The ones back at the resonators. There where four total, so it worked out pretty well.
  3. G

Nitrous backfire = rodknock?

Yep I know on the sc setup. I've got an intercooler and piping laying around. I've also got an emanage hanging out here somewhere. If need be I've got injectors also. This car only weighs 2200 lbs so it doesn't need a lot of power to move
  4. G

arm switch wasn't the problem. The activation switch/push button was the problem. I should have had a WOT switch on it... but I didn't. Engine is a 1992 SC400 engine with 73K miles. Shot was currently jetted at 75 wet. It is def rod knock/spun bearing. I'll be pulling it out this weekend...
  5. G

cheap pushbuttons are no good. Turned the arm switch on at idle, and apparently the pushbutton was stuck a little bit. I had a little backfire... Popped all the vac lines off the intake and did a little other damage including bending the throttle body butterfly backwards. Got it all...
  6. G

I'll check and see what I've got out at the shop tonight. I know I don't have the hydrofan pump....
  7. G

Trade Front Sump for Rear

I've got one for sale, I'd offer trade, but I've got a couple of front sumps already. Its in my FS thread.
  8. G

I have more stuff too.. just ask
  9. G

Trade My Front sump for your rear sump - USA

I've got one for sale in the fs section for dirt cheap. I'd offer a trade but I already have (wo front sumps. I need to get Rid of this rear sump though its in my way
  10. G

[email protected] Chris Parks 601754-2444 - call or text Brookhaven, Ms 39601 All parts are LS400 early(92 model) unless otherwise denoted. 1uz-fe bare block $100 + shipping 8 1uz-fe rods $80 shipped(early thick rods in good shape) 1uz-fe crankshaft - good condition, has...
  11. G

Any advantage to wiring up sport mode?

I've noticed in regular normal mode, the trans seems to shift at about 5500 at WOT. Does the 1uz make power up higher? Is it worth hooking it up in my 79? Also, need to know about these things since I don't have a wiring diagram.. Are these ground triggered, or do they need power to...
  12. G

1uz-fe 79 celica supra low budget drag car.

Need some wiring help. My engine is from a 1992 ls400 with no traction control. I'm looking for the pinouts of the body plugs that come through the firewall with the ecu plugs. Also my trans seems to not kick down into first properly. Any ideas on that
  13. G

shit.. heres the whole album http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc124/gixxer750ms/mk1/
  14. G

epic fail. 185/50/14 snow tires worn out suspension. Massive wheelspin follow by massive wheelhop in first gear at anything over 1/4 throttle. 2nd gear results in anything over 1/2 throttle wheelspin/lots of hop. Lots more work to do before its "ready"...
  15. G

Maximum Boost on standard ECU?

Actually, the afm on the 1uz is the karman vortex type that operates on frequency and not voltage.
  16. G

Parts LOTS of 1uz stuff, including a longblock

first off, let me say I realize this is my second post. A lot of you may know me from other places such as supra forums(gixxer750ms), supramania(gixxer750), celicasupra.com(gixxer750) and I have also bought and sold on many local forums. Club na-t also, but its been a good while since I posted...
  17. G

I'm building this. Got ready to drive it, and I've got a 1uz with a dead cylinder :( I will post lots of pictures later.