Search results

1. I

need to contact lextreme

Looking to order a stall for my trans build. I have everything i need but the stall. . Just wonted a little info on how the core charge works and turnaround time b/f i place my order. Thanks. Zach
  2. I

ordered some goodies

I got the IPT performance trans rebuild kit ,IPT upgraded valve body. But now thinking of throughing in a stall wile its all out. What do yall think
  3. I

2uz block needed

Whats up guys am about to start asimbleing. A block. But i cant have the down time. So im looking for a 4.7 block that is in ok shape bc im going to get it hot tanked, honed, and asimbled. Then swap it in and sell mine Let me know. And thanks
  4. I

turbo build

Ok i have finaly made it to a point were i can do my 2uz tundra build. I found this site selling your rebuild kit. Have you seen this http://www.luxurymods.com/browseproducts/Forged-Pistons---Forged-H-Beam-Rods.HTML
  5. I

unichip

Annyone running this on a boosted app
  6. I

1uz heads on a 2UZ

Ok so im finaly geting ready to do my build that i have been talking about for about 3 years I always here that the 1uz heads flow better. But will i actualy gain anny power. Im gona get the rebuild kit. With the rods and pistons. So eventualy i can boost it. But untill i get the turbo...
  7. I

4 bolt main question

Im only shooting for maybe 450 500 wheel. On a single turbo 2uz. I finaly got back on top. And im gona build the bottom end. And put some boost to it. I always post questions about this. But it doesnt look like manny people boost the 2uz
  8. I

3200 stall question

I'm ordering all my parts for my a340e. In my tundra. Trans re build from ipt and valvebody. But if I were to get a 3200 stall would I no longer be able to tow.. I don't pull around other cars but I do pull a trailer on occasion
  9. I

n2o on a 2uz

Right now I'm on a 100. And it does good. But I'm thinking of. Puting rods in it. How big of a shot coul I run with rods and pistons on the truck
  10. I

cam question

Ok. This is a dumb one. And I'm sure I will get a dumb answer I'm needing to get rods and pistons to run any boost or any more spray. But. If I were to get some cams. Will that put any more stress on it. Thr reason I ask is that I was told it wouldn't. But I figuredd I would ask the...
  11. I

2uz fuel question

At high rpm. I'm not sure if I'm getting enough fuel. It just doesn't feel like it pulls right on the spray, opose to it off bottle. I'm just wondering if the stock truck fuel pump can suport this. Could I Just get an air/fuel ratio gauge to check. Thanks
  12. I

small question

On the 2uz throttle body, there is 2 little flaps on the gasket.. why is that?
  13. I

need fast 2uz hellp

Whent to the track last night and had a n2o backfire. Damaged my throttle body. I may or may not be able to salvage mine.. but if I do need a new one were could I get a new one. Or is there aftermarket options..all I can find is spacers. Thanks
  14. I

2uz build

Ok guys. soon I'm going to be getting some rods and pistons. I'm already spraying it. But I'm going to up the shot and eventualy boost it. Would it be worth getting the cams. And has anyone ported the factory heads. If so what can I expect. $$$ Thanks guys
  15. I

2uz power

Soooo. If I get rods,pistons,and arp reenforcement. Runing a single turbo. What kinda power could I make on a DD
  16. I

what size turbo

Its going on a built 2uz. What size borg warner should I use
  17. I

turbo tundra

Well iv dicided to sell the bottle now and order an sts single turbo. After I install the H beam rods. With stock pistons. How much can I boost. Safely
  18. I

making my order soon

I just wona make sure I'm gona get everything I need I have a 2uz fe on bottle. I don't plan on having a 10second truck or anything. But I'm trying to. Make sure it will hold up. The forged H beam rods. For sure. And the cam for a little extra umf I'm gona be workin with $4000...
  19. I

2uz fe cams

Right now I'm running nitrous. But I wona run a turbo later. If I get the custom cams will they work fine with both
  20. I

2uz fe help

I have the 2uz fe. With just about every bolt on and I'm on bottle. Now I'm not trying to make a mess so what parts do I need to upgrade and what prices are there