Search results

1. H

check engine light wiring how to

So checked that wire again with multimeter, positive to 12v source and negative to the #6 blue\yellow and there is no signal. No signal at all when i turn on the ignition or when i have te1 and e1 bridged. Dont get it the truck runs but the ecu wont throw a signal for engine light. I am stuck...
  2. H

Well checked today and there is no pin in w and no wire running to it so the easy way isnt gonna work. Am i just gonna have to go through and check every wire coming out of the ecu?
  3. H

Sweet thanks man ill give it a try
  4. H

attached is the diagnostic port on the motor exactly. dont have an under dash port
  5. H

So i connected te1 and e1 then connected a test light to 12 v positive and checked every wire that could have been pin 6 since i didnt know whick plug was A and couldnt get a signal out of any wire. If i am correct it should be a pulsing signal
  6. H

Hey guys i put a 1uz into a toyota pickup offroad race truck and have it all up and running but need to diagnose an issue but cant seem to figure how to wire a cel. Am this far. I connected te1 and e1 in the engine diagnostic plug but can not find which wire coming out of the ecu to trip...
  7. H

Hey guys i put a 1uz into a toyota pickup offroad race truck and have it all up and running but need to diagnose an issue but cant seem to figure how to wire a cel. Am this far. I connected te1 and e1 in the engine diagnostic plug but can not find which wire coming out of the ecu to trip...
  8. H

r154 input shaft into r151

Hey i put a 1uz with a 151 4x gear box into a 95 toyota pickup offroad race truck. I have it all wired and running but the drive shaft wont spin when in gear. the adapter plate that got built for me was for a r154 trans but i was told that it would work seamless with an r151. when i put it all...
  9. H

95 Pickup Race Truck 1uz swap

After my two moth trip to indo surfing finally back working on the truck. started assembling the adapter plate and flywheel setup that 4u2quick hooked me up with. Fit together perfect. Came with all the fittings and everything seamless assembly. if you are ever gonna run an r series behind a...
  10. H

More Progress Well after my tubing bender lever went missing, I finally found in in my work truck, but got to some major tube work today. alot of fittment issues with radiator but i worked it out. truck should be back on all fours tomorrow night, but still not running cause i need to wire the...
  11. H

Finally making progress again Well i feel like i am way behind. I guess that's always how these things go. After being gone for another three weeks finally made some more progress the last two days. So most of my problems on the driver side with regard to steering and just overall...
  12. H

Hey thanks that will help to see if it will run. Gonna try to decipher the diagrams tonight. Here is a little progress update: Figured out the power steering situation. I ran a combination of pickup and sc parts. The pressurized line, I just ran the line form the SC as on the pickup...
  13. H

Exhaust Sizing

I already ordered all the parts for a 2.5 system so i think i am gonna go with it. If i feel like it reduces too much low end then ill downgrade it to a 2.25 do you guys feel that an x pipe system severly increases performance. It is hard to run them on a long travel system as the rear drive...
  14. H

Help Wiring $$

Hey i am in the middle of my 1UZ swap into a 95 Toyota pickup and the more i look at the wiring aspect the more confident i am that i can make the thing run without messing it up. I am wondering if there is anybody out there that would like to come to orange county for the weekend and teach me...
  15. H

Exhaust Sizing

Thanks i am going with 2.5 straight back dumped was much cheaper for some reason to find tubing and v band connections for 2.5 tubing. Hoping since my application is for desert racing and usually at higher rpms 2.5 should work good
  16. H

Out of Town Well it is not going as planned but i am now getting back to work on the truck. I have been out of town for three weeks doing work for people, but now finally back to my own project. I basically have everything plumbed up and now comes the mess of wiring it i feel like i am kind...
  17. H

Exhaust Sizing

So putting a 1uz into a 95 Toyota pickup for offroad racing application. Just getting to the exhaust fabrication portion. I have the ebay tundra headers that i am altering at the collector to run dual exhaust through two high flow obdII cats and into muffler dumped just behind the cab. So my...
  18. H

So i am starting with the wiring. The entire engine harness is there on the motor in the truck only part i had to pull was the wires to the alternator but they are combined in the large harness the wraps around the front of the car so i will be extracting tose from that harness. But just some...
  19. H

aight got some work done the last two days on the sc and the truck motor mounts are welded up and painted engine is sitting pretty. I started the pluming for the motor I stole the fuel lines from the sc and put them in the truck, just danging for now, still have to purchase my fuel cell, pump...
  20. H

Benn a couple days but i have made some progress. I bought a 93 sc400 for $1000 185k but perfect for what i need. Today i got the motor mounts built and the motor is sitting exactly where i need it do. There is not much room with the headers and suspension. I took me a while to get it exactly...