Search results

1. W

supercharger manifold

well that part is sorted,should be the owner of a manifold and top plate shortly,thanks for that info , does anyone know if standard injectors will work with a supercharger ,it will be low boost and link computer
  2. W

Project Thread The "Bunky old Hilux"

i am in process of starting my 25 year project am searching for the first hilux with the hilux badge built in 1968 have found one in oz but cant import into nz cause of import restrictions on vehicles i have a 87 hilux 88surf hilux 93 hilux and 94 surf hilux only one road legal but all go,the 94...
  3. W

supercharger manifold

thanks.do they trade as bullet or is there more to the name ,any idea where they are bassed
  4. W

supercharger manifold

hey i was wondering if anyone could help me out ,am after a manifold for mounting a m90 supercharger to my 1uzfe and what size injectors are recomended will be running a link storm g4 ecu thanks
  5. W

introducing myself

been thinking about it the more i look at this site,not sure which is better (easier)turbos or supercharger
  6. W

introducing myself

no sorry ,can ask my sparky where he got his diagrams from. but my one has a different plug set up
  7. W

introducing myself

dont twist too hard ,wouldnt take too much to persuade me,thanks for the welcome
  8. W

Wanted plastic mouldings

i am looking for the plastic mouldings that cover the ht leads up front between two heads,and the plastic bits that cover from plenum to rocker covers,cheers
  9. W

pole sensor

could someone tell me if the pole sensor pickup at the rear of the lexus auto box(one with four fingers)is a speedo pick up or is it a speed sensor for the gear shift
  10. W

Wanted NEED AUTO KICK DOWN CABLE!!!

hey there i have one ,you are welcome to it if you pay the postage
  11. W

introducing myself

i have played with diesels ,but not much with petrol so as the motor is will be a big step up in hp,but as human nature goes in time will probably want more out of it.it is an awesome little compact motor .your advice fixed the problem she fired first go ,i am wrapped cause i bought it off trade...
  12. W

cranks really good,no go

hey mate you are a legend ,i hadnt found a suitable place for them yet so they were just sitting on the rubber induction hose.have now mounted them to the body and she fired up first pop.thanks again
  13. W

cranks really good,no go

no ,they arent will try that tomorrow ,will let you know result ,thanks
  14. W

cranks really good,no go

hi there have just installed motor and wired in (by a sparky)tried starting today,cranks perfectly but wont start.checked and theres no spark,do these coils give much trouble any other ideas
  15. W

introducing myself

hi there ,its a pleassure being a part of such a site .i hope to be of some help aswell as gather as much knowledge of the vehicle i am building.it is a surf 4/runner body 94 prado chassis and a 1uzfe motor.i am a mechanic but have only ever worked on diesel,so this is a new challenge. body is...