Search results

1. H

1UZFE Powered Airplane

How can I see these airplane pictures are they stored some where. thanks Jeff
  2. H

1uz fe Hovercraft

Well we got the motor over to the hovershop but we couldnt find the bolts at the local hardware store for the engine block to put it on the engine stand. Not a big deal we still are building the composite hull. we got most of the most outer shell of the cabin built now and have decided that...
  3. H

1uz fe Hovercraft

I'd really like to have one of these but it would mean i would miss this summer out on the water with this machine. Saving the money up that is. When i decided on this motor it was the best priced all aluminum 200plus hp set up with people on line doing the conversons to the trucks and such and...
  4. H

1uz fe Hovercraft

Thanks for the quik reply I have spoken to Josh at Phoenix he seems to be the right guy to get one built. He was telling me he had all the new connectors and such if needed. But I was thinking since I was planning on this motor being my new main stay for craft that i would do the harness myself...
  5. H

1uz fe Hovercraft

Hello everyone out there. My first post here what a great site and incredible amount of knowledge. I need some info of course, My 1uzfe just arrived and I am in need of ECU part number so that I can purchase one. I also am looking for schematics to build the harness. I have what is cut off...