Search results

1. ivan129

Thread for A340E coolant adaptors

Does any one know the thread of the metal adaptors that screw into the side of an A340E? They look like they a close to being M14 x 1.5 but a die doesn't seem to fit on the thread. I'm wanting to replace them with AN6 adaptor fittings. Thanks
  2. ivan129

Project Thread Looking for a standalone Drive By Wire system

Hi Everyone, Throwing this out there for information and ideas. I'm looking for a drive by wire system that can simulate a standard cable system that just provides a TPS signal to the ECU. The system needs to read the tps (1 or 2 outputs) from a DBW accelerator pedal, operate the actuator...
  3. ivan129

For Sale! Wolf V550 ECU with 1UZFE tune, Sequential injection, Sequential / wasted spark or distributor ignition.

Selling a Wolf V550 ECU complete with a 1UZFE tune programmed into it. Will supply a stub loom that will need to be joined and wired in. $800.00 plus shipping. Also willing to sell my laptop with Wolf software installed and many versions of a 1UZ tunes. $350.00 + shipping. Located South East...
  4. ivan129

Parts M122 Supercharger with parts to fit a 1UZFE non VVTI

For sale I have an Eaton M122 Supercharger with parts to fit a Lexus / Toyota 1UZFE engine minus the manifold. This Supercharger could be fitted to any other engine if adaptored. Asking $3150. Parts available:- 1 x Eaton M122 Supercharger as shown • Ported inlet and outlet to improve flow...
  5. ivan129

What size throttle body are you running

Hi Everyone, I'm wondering what size throttle bodies are being used by you guys on 1UZFE engines. I have a M122 charger sucking through a Ford twin butteryfly 56mm bore (2 x 56mm) and thinking about stepping up to a single 92mm. I'm keen to here what's in use by others and or comments on...
  6. ivan129

Injector spacing

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with the dimension for the injector spacing for a 1UZFE, non VVTI. Done some searching on the forum but can't find it. From memory I think they are about 105mm between injector center lines but would be nice to confirm before drilling some new fuel rails. A...
  7. ivan129

Dual spray pattern injectors versus single spray pattern

Engine is 1UZFE non VVTI. Currently I have 750cc single spray pattern injectors fitted and heading off to the dyno again shortly after some enhancements requiring a new tune. I'm wondering though if there is any value in fitting dual spray pattern injectors and if anyone has had any personal...
  8. ivan129

71 Degree C / 160F Thermostat for 1UZFE

Located in Australia. Can someone help me with a part number for the TRD 71 degree C, 160F (or equivalent) thermostat to fit the Non VVTI 1UZFE, or where to purchase. Thanks
  9. ivan129

Wanted Donut and tailshaft front end for A3041E

Looking for a rubber donut coupling and 3 bolt front tailshaft section that fits up the a A3041E trans. SE Melbourne. Thanks
  10. ivan129

A341E Drive shaft pulses per revolution

Can any one out there tell me how many pulses per revolution are detected by the drive shaft sensor (Vehicle Speed Sensor) of an A341E auto trans. That is how many raised sections (Teeth) are there on the chopper wheel. If someone knows it'll save getting under the car and removing the sensor...
  11. ivan129

Thor, Electronic Exhaust, what next

https://thor-tuning.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpv&utm_campaign=9812806275&utm_content=430190974242&utm_term=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5vrIwNnH6gIVUZRLBR2c0wVjEAEYASAAEgLLWPD_BwE#top
  12. ivan129

What is the thread of the Oil Filler Cap?

I need to re-tap the oil filler entry thread due to a little distortion from welding the rocker cover. Can anyone tell me the thread of the oil filler cap of a 1UZFE. Thanks
  13. ivan129

Swapping Rocker Covers side to side for Non VVT 1UZ

1UZFE Non VVT. I plan to swap my rocker covers, putting the Left on the Right side and vice versa. The reason for this is because the intake plumbing is being moved from the right side to the left. If I swap the rocker covers, the oil drain holes in the metal baffles inside (under) the rocker...
  14. ivan129

Valve Spring replacement on 1UZFE in car

Has anyone done valve spring replacement on a 1UZFE engine in car? I've bought a tool to compress the springs and do the job but yet to grow the balls to tackle it. Any hints or tricks you can share would be appreciated. Thanks
  15. ivan129

Wanted Wanted, Pair of Rocker Covers for non VVTI 1UZ

Looking for a pair of Rocker Covers for a non vvti 1UZ. Located Cranbourne Vic. Thanks
  16. ivan129

Water Methanol Injection

Anyone using water meth injection on your blown 1UZ. If you are, could you please give some info on your setup. What frequency are you PWM the pump? What nozzle are you using and what parameters are you using to bring it in? (ie, boost, tps, rpm etc) Thanks
  17. ivan129

Trade 1UZ Engine & Parts for Sale SE Melb

I have the following parts for sale:- Complete freshly built 1UZ engine, hone, rings bearings, purpose built Rear (at the back) sump, COP's, wolf V500 loom, bigger injectors, ported heads and intake, 80lb valve springs, etc...etc. Aluminium flywheel with dual plate clutch and plates for...
  18. ivan129

Parts Short 1UZFE, $150 SE Victoria

Sold! I have a short 1UZFE, block, crank, rods and pistons for sale for $150.00 The crank is fitted to the block however the rods and pistons have been removed and are placed in a box. The engine was used for an engine conversion fit up and no longer required. Will ship anywhere in...
  19. ivan129

Timing Belt Tooth count

Ever purchased a new timing belt and found that it didn't have the correct timing marks or maybe when you fitted it, it looked like the marks had to be wrong well here's some info that might help:- Definitions:- “Teeth” more than one Tooth “Tooth” = the raised / high part of the belt or...
  20. ivan129

Locktite shim to bucket

I'm wondering if anyone has experimented with the idea of using locktite or Devcon to glue shims to the buckets. That is to make a shimless bucket. I'm fitting some high lift cams and am concerned about spitting shims. What other options are available for standard spring retainers? thanks..