Search results

1. D.dwemo

intercooler core for intake manifold

The setup doesnt make any sense. The air from the top of the SC has to go through the intercooler and then in to the intake besically in-between the left side pipe casting that goes from the top of the screw charger to the intake manifold. He has the intercooler plumbed in both sides. It has...
  2. D.dwemo

CAUTION!!!! Wet Paint

CAUTION Wet Paint u can get paint mixed by any bodyshop with a paint system. all you need is a paint code and a willing painter.
  3. D.dwemo

Cars For Sale 91 ls400 for sale

Good deals The ZX2 will make a mighty fine winter beater for someone .
  4. D.dwemo

Gearing up another parts rampage!

Gearing up another parts rampage OK.. thanks.. when its time..ill let u know ..whats the price of it?
  5. D.dwemo

Starter motor wont engage

was using 4agze starter, that came with engine... untill i had this problem and read further into it =.... got the 4age ae86 one now..??
  6. D.dwemo

Parts Soarer and 1uz parts for sale:

Soarer and 1uz parts for sale Sorry I had forgotten that I had posted this car on this site I am in the process of taking the parts off of the replica C2 convertible that I have The engine interior and bodykit are all sold but I do have just about everything else for a C2Rod 07786 845090
  7. D.dwemo

Fuel tank pressurising. Problem or normal

Fuel tank pressurising Problem or normal Coming to a page near you:I Do have a question though, on my old fuel tank there is the fuel pump I havent yet received the new tank yet so Im not sure if the fuel pump is going to be included on the tank so the question I have is can I pull the fuel...