Search results

1. S

Follow F.U.B.A.R Racing

www.facebook.com/KE70V8 83´ Corolla 1uzfe turbo dragracer
  2. S

Video Corolla KE70 1UZFE GT45 Turbo

theres really only one way to find out :-) i expect that this wont last long before it will mix oil and water at the headgaskets. i will be adding steel hg´s come winter, the thickest i can find, i think it will be about 3 mm. next question (as stated earlier) is when will the valvesprings...
  3. S

oh, and yes, its only for drag ;-) would be fun to play with a few "wanna be´s" on the road thou, then again why make young boys cry :o if so the reason would be "co´s i can" :cool: but no, if the law got me i would be dragged to the ditch an shot on sight :p so i better just stick to the strip
  4. S

650 hp on engine (540 on wheels)
  5. S

i run (ran) a hilux ln61 lsd axle. i would NOT recommend you to do the same, not even from a landcruiser, it will not hold for drag applications, that is if you want to apply the same power to it as i am. you have a mulititude of ford 9" at you, take advantage of it at go for this...
  6. S

yep it is :-) unfortunatly the rear axle threw in the towel when applying dyno brakes.. i guess its time to go for an old us rear axle, ford 9" og chevy 12 bolt i guess im not sure Toyota offers a solid rear axle tha can hold the force´:-(
  7. S

been on the dyno again and did some fine tuning:
  8. S

actually i might ditch my alternator, as it is just dead weight. and i dont really need it :-) im running 510 injectors from,,,,hmm evo 3 i think. cant remember it all :) i will send you my .msq when i grab my laptop
  9. S

hi, i need your email, or msn messenger addy, so send you my. msq regards Lars

hi, i need your email, or msn messenger addy, so send you my. msq regards Lars
  10. S

sure, im all for sharing :-) im running fat above 4500 rpm, finetuning within the next 2 weeks, but you can have it as it is for now im running ms1 but not from diy or b&g (a few guys here made their own pcb´s, but that should´nt really matter i will mail you
  11. S

i hope the link i postet earlier is usable for you guys,, i know the text is useles as it is written in danisk, but pictures are there. project was in my mind in 2008, and started summer 2009, and will probably never finish :-)
  12. S

First run after nearly 1 year build time stock engine at 0,8 bar, 503 hp / 600 nm (running fat, expect about 570 hp / 700 nm when fine tuned) R154 gearbox LN61 LSD rear axle GT45 turbo (china) 7,688 @ 153,32 km/t - 11,676 @199,45 km/t this is only testing. expecting high 10 sec...
  13. S

Parts Marlin Crawler W58 polyurethane shifter bushings

hi, are the bushings sold ? if not, will you ship to Denmark regards Lars